Luis Enrique

khaled_a_d

He's tactically limited and doesn't communicate too well with his players.

Don't see it working out at all, but it's probably media BS.

Lucho is anything but a tactically limited coach, and he managed the dressing room as good as you would hope except for last season when he probably knew he was going. Even then there wasn't even a single problem within the team that was leaked as far as I remember. That hasn't happened for any other Barca coach except for Tito (understandably)

khaled_a_d

This can't be true. Tuchel is available, or they can go for Nagelsmann. Enrique doesn't make any sense.

Tuchel is far inferior coach so that isn't surprising and he is a problem waiting to happen, Nagelsmann isn't available man and he is younger than half of the team.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lucho is anything but a tactically limited coach, and he managed the dressing room as good as you would hope except for last season when he probably knew he was going. Even then there wasn't even a single problem within the team that was leaked as far as I remember. That hasn't happened for any other Barca coach except for Tito (understandably)

Luis Enrique had a fight with Messi and Neymar. Iniesta has said that he didn't always agree with Enrique's tactics. I think Jordi Alba and Enrique also had some issues in the last season.
I think Luis Enrique wasn't the most liked coach, but I do think he won the respect of the players. That is what is most important. Also he was praised for his training methods.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He had the same tactic that got worked out until teams started pressing us high up.

After that he never found a way around it.

I call that tactically limited.

khaled_a_d

Luis Enrique had a fight with Messi and Neymar. Iniesta has said that he didn't always agree with Enrique's tactics. I think Jordi Alba and Enrique also had some issues in the last season.
I think Luis Enrique wasn't the most liked coach, but I do think he won the respect of the players. That is what is most important. Also he was praised for his training methods.

Don't remember the fight thing with Neymar, but I think the Messi thing was around the Anoeta game? although many said it was just a train clash and nothing more, Alba thing is true too tbf. Iniesta comments was before or after he left? And it isn't really my point, not agreeing with tactics is another thing
Pep had a problem with Eto,Hleb and Ibra that were on way larger scale than any of those. Rijkaard had same problem with Eto and other players, Tata lost the whole dressing room and even LVG if you decide to go this far back.
Agree with the last line, overall I don't think saying "he doesn' comminicate well with players" is fair argument by any mean

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

He had the same tactic that got worked out until teams started pressing us high up.

After that he never found a way around it.

I call that tactically limited.

How he didn't found a way around it? Teams started that in Aprid 2016 when we were fatigued team "(hanks to transfer ban and age of our players) and after few loses he was still able to get the team back in shape.
Even last year when the team that assembled wasn't good enough, Roberto going from "why we should sign a RB and let this La Masia jewel goes" to "we don't have a RB" and we lost 8 points in last 21 Liga rounds, making the Remontada with changed formation.
He had his fair share of mistakes, and he is a bit stubborn (although not as people are making him to be) but he isn't a tactically limited.

Horatio

You're welcome
The tactics for the 4-0 win in Bernabeu were pretty solid. Granted, Real weren't in great shape with Benitez.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]

You don't remember that time Neymar got substituted and he was pissed as hell?

xXKonan

I do know Ney's relationship with Unzue deteriorated after Unzue told him during training if he didn't shape up he would end up like Dinho.

not sure about Lucho though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tuchel is far inferior coach so that isn't surprising and he is a problem waiting to happen, Nagelsmann isn't available man and he is younger than half of the team.

I am not a fan of Tuchel but he is not a far inferior coach compared to Luis Enrique. Luis Enrique hasn't really demonstrated much with his tenure at Barca, he was mostly riding on MSN. The only thing he did in my opinion was enabling us to play more counters.

Horatio

You're welcome
it has to be a false flag. lucho isnt pep: i doubt he intends to learn german.

Don't think you need German that much to coach Bayern. Pep just learned it because he was interested and out of respect for the culture. Also being a perfectionist would have something to do with it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think you need German that much to coach Bayern. Pep just learned it because he was interested and out of respect for the culture. Also being a perfectionist would have something to do with it.

Seem to be a big thing in Bayern.

Ancelotti learned it too.

Home of Barca Fans