Luis Enrique

FinBarcelonafan

The worst squad planning i have yet to see from a big club coach. 3 years and all he left to his successor is a 3 years older squad. Thats it.

Well, he tried to fix it little bit last season and I think he did ok job, last off-season I was actually quite happy with the signings. Finally we had depth again.

Digne, Umtiti, D.Suarez, Gomes.. All younger guys 21-24 years old I think, so he knew we had to change and get younger. That was the price we had to pay this season, because the depth wasn't ready to step up. Hopefully next season they will do better..

Umtiti was great transfer. Gomes, Digne and D.Suarez still has potential to do better. We just have to wait and see, If they will do better.

BarcaOG

Banned
you guys are such snakes. next season is looking like a tata repeat and i bet it wont be long before many of you who abused lucho while he was here sing his praises as you look back to his achievements.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The only way it's going to be a repeat of Tata is if Valverde gets screwed on signings because of an interim board.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's too negative of you. We just have to wait and see which team will sign him after 1 year of sabbatical.

Agreed. Besides.. What matters most is what he did for Barca and I have a feeling we will look back at those years more fondly than we are feeling it now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
DB3TRmIUIAAqk8W.jpg

xXKonan

Pretty mindblowing that even Perea got a chance at training with the First team over Palencia.

Well at least he will get a chance at Preseason with Valverde.

xXKonan

Disgraceful not to let Barca B captain and one of their best players to participate once.
Couple of guys on that list I'm not surprised trained a lot with the First team aka Marlon,Alena,Carbonell,Kaptoum etc but what no Palencia? it's just mind boggling really.

Abeledo has trained more with First team than he has starts with the B team.

:lol:

LeeRomeno

I would still rate his time with us as a success. So my final grade would be B.
First season A+
Second season B
Third season C-

We won a lot of trophies and saw creation of one of the all time best attacking tridents. Magic did wear off over time and this season was pretty bad, but i do believe that without Zidane in charge at RM, we probably would have ended up winning La Liga in all 3 seasons as we in final points we did not really lose compared to previous season, just couple of last minute goals by RM made them score 3 points more vs last season and that decided it.
Best of luck in future.

Home of Barca Fans