Luis Enrique

serghei

How to throw away a title after not losing a single game to a top 10 La liga team - the complete guide (with detailed instructions and video tutorials included) by Luis Enrique Martinez Garcia.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he has a good agent he will get a top job easily, There is no denying he is great manager.

I think he's a talented manager more than a great manager, but his self-destructing mode will do him more harm than good. Showed it in Roma and at times here now.

khaled_a_d

I think he's a talented manager more than a great manager, but his self-destructing mode will do him more harm than good. Showed it in Roma and at times here now.

Highly doubt any team will see he has done self harming here,he win treble,double and fought for Liga to the last minute in his worst season and this was during Liga strongest era and fighting against very good RM & AM teams. In two of 3 years his team was way better in 2nd half than 1st half and the only time that was the opposite we had the ban.
If guys like Mancini,Blanc,Tuschel & Emery are on top clubs lists I don't think Lucho won't. He has to be patient though and don't accept the next offer as Rijkaard did.

xXKonan

Mid table teams were always Lucho's worst enemies and it really shouldn't have. The tactics and the squad rotations were abysmal when we played some of the mid table team, it screamed arrogance and he believed we could just walk in and take the three points putting out a lineup that made no sense and we ended up paying for it. the sad part is he never learned from this, and he just kept doing the same thing.

DonAK

Highly doubt any team will see he has done self harming here,he win treble,double and fought for Liga to the last minute in his worst season and this was during Liga strongest era and fighting against very good RM & AM teams. In two of 3 years his team was way better in 2nd half than 1st half and the only time that was the opposite we had the ban.
If guys like Mancini,Blanc,Tuschel & Emery are on top clubs lists I don't think Lucho won't. He has to be patient though and don't accept the next offer as Rijkaard did.

Depends on his motivation too. He might just be happy running marathons and cycle around the mountains for the rest of his life.

Perhaps the only reason he made it to three seasons here was because it was Barca. He might have just left had it been another team.

khaled_a_d

Depends on his motivation too. He might just be happy running marathons and cycle around the mountains for the rest of his life.

Perhaps the only reason he made it to three seasons here was because it was Barca. He might have just left had it been another team.

Obviously those things are factors for every manager,but he stayed 3 years in both Barca B and 1st team. He didn't do well in Roma so didn't stay and with Celta he has left because he got offer from us. Tough to read a lot from those

jamrock

This season lost of la liga is 100% on him and his stupid rotations.

One of the worst best managers we have ever had, of all the managers we had that actually won important titles, he will be looked back on in the least positive light.

khaled_a_d

Mid table teams were always Lucho's worst enemies and it really shouldn't have. The tactics and the squad rotations were abysmal when we played some of the mid table team, it screamed arrogance and he believed we could just walk in and take the three points putting out a lineup that made no sense and we ended up paying for it. the sad part is he never learned from this, and he just kept doing the same thing.

I don't think it has anything to do with arrogance to be fair,he has done what I expected back in October.
It is really his philosophy to rotate in 1st half of the year and push the bench players to the limit and experiment it all and then settle more in 2nd half.
As I said b4 we lost 16 points in 1st 17 games,we rebounded and lost only 8 points since then which is really good to say at least, with 6 new players those rotations didn't work out as he has hoped. Obviously that is on him but I doubt it was just arrogance,it was a risk he knew he is taking for long term.

DonAK

I don't think it has anything to do with arrogance to be fair,he has done what I expected back in October.
It is really his philosophy to rotate in 1st half of the year and push the bench players to the limit and experiment it all and then settle more in 2nd half.
As I said b4 we lost 16 points in 1st 17 games,we rebounded and lost only 8 points since then which is really good to say at least, with 6 new players those rotations didn't work out as he has hoped. Obviously that is on him but I doubt it was just arrogance,it was a risk he knew he is taking for long term.

He kept taking those risks in the second half of the season as well.

His timing was also always horrible and it never got better lol

Home of Barca Fans