Luis Enrique

F

FlaFCB

[tw]853352016478965760[/tw]

"I see the team well, we're on a phase when the rivals hurt us easily. We must improve". LMFAO.

KingLeo10

should make a countdown to his departure. tata's team would steamroll his. he was a tactical calamity to begin with, but now nosedived in man management. complete and total disconnect between him and the players.

Devils

Lucho is the only one who can't see that we have made zero progress since the 4-0 dubbing to Liverpool in pre-season. It's just that exact same team, getting outclassed every week and making the same errors.

xXKonan

It's because Lucho, doesn't seem to know anything else. He managed to get it right with the system we in January after the Anoeta loss, and we won the treble. We started off slow in the 2015/16 season but for several months we looked back to normal, but it all went down hill since February of last season.

He bought some players and we lost some players in Xavi, and Alves. He failed to replace both and find a suitable successor to Iniesta as well. It's like Lucho, did everything he could to move away from what made this Barcelona so good for many years into some chaotic system that suits no one.

The last summer transfer window is where Lucho, Robert and the rest of the board were suppose to salvage the mess that we gotten into our selves despite winning the double that season. but instead of getting the right players this team desperately we signed players that ended up not remotely being what we needed/good enough.

Umtiti,Digne,Marlon(Barca B) Cillessen I feel like where the only ones that I felt Robert ended up getting right. three defenders and 1 Goal Keeper. Denis I'm still not sure about and Paco? I like him but man his price just hurts. Gomes remotely doesn't fit what we need in the CM spot, and we failed big time in getting a RB.

This summer despite spending big in the Midfield(Arda,Gomes,Denis) we still need a couple of Quality CM or two and we still need a RB as well. and we probably need another CB as well since Mathieu and Masche might not be around.

:banghead:

Devils

Well we're officially into Sunday.

Over the course of the next 7 days, Lucho is going to be given a dose of reality. A merciless, relentless and brutal dose of reality. Not once, but twice.

Enjoy it, you bought it on yourself you arrogant prick.

BBZ8800

Well we're officially into Sunday.

Over the course of the next 7 days, Lucho is going to be given a dose of reality. A merciless, relentless and brutal dose of reality. Not once, but twice.

Enjoy it, you bought it on yourself you arrogant prick.

We won't lose against Juventus.
We will go through or get very close.

About Real and La liga, that is another story.

El Flaco

[tw]853356589482377218[/tw]

Moucho.

Marca made an article about it.

Movistar+ reporter Ricardo Sierra asked Luis Enrique over why Andres Iniesta didn't start, and the Asturian coach was angered because he believes the question already carried a certain baggage with it.

With the Blaugrana already on edge, the coach didn't hold back in his response.

"Does Andres Iniesta still need to have his minutes carefully regulated," Sierra asked after Barcelona's 3-2 victory over Real Sociedad. "Or are you giving Andre Gomes minutes and more confidence because at this stage he can offer more than Iniesta?"

"Andres Iniesta is an irreplaceable player," Luis Enrique responded. "In terms of giving players confidence it is easy for a journalist to say that.

"Sandro was criticised several years ago, now it seems like he is very good, Munir wasn't good enough before but now he almost always plays with Valencia.

"Sierra then rectified his question, asking if that is the reason then that Iniesta was on the bench.

"If you think he is a sub because there is somebody better than him, well then I don't know what to tell you," the coach continued. "Just to ask that question is ridiculous."

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/04/16/58f33a2c46163f6b438b45e0.html

Devils

Xabi Alonso said this in an interview today. I thought his comments were very interesting (and depressing) in regards to the contrast to what we are today under Lucho compared to what were under a coach who understood the philosophy of our club.

[tw]853721352242688002[/tw]

[tw]853722535027810304[/tw]

[tw]853722920920563712[/tw]

At one point in time we rejected signing prime XABI ALONSO to give chances to La Masia. Now we would rather destroy ourselves with our failed expensive signings than play youngsters.

You can take stats from all the failures of this season, but to me, nothing drives home the point more than these few words on how much of our identity we've lost under Lucho.

JamDav1982

Pep never did that for every la masia player though. If anything that was the exception and Busquets was a unique player - although club didnt realise it before Pep arrived.

When Pep needed a new CF he got Ibra then Villa, when he needed a new CB he bought Chyg all when there were La Masia players who could have got that chance.

Not that Pep was wrong just think there is a romantic idea of chances young players used to get.

God Serena

Pep never did that for every la masia player though. If anything that was the exception and Busquets was a unique player - although club didnt realise it before Pep arrived.

When Pep needed a new CF he got Ibra then Villa, when he needed a new CB he bought Chyg all when there were La Masia players who could have got that chance.

Not that Pep was wrong just think there is a romantic idea of chances young players used to get.

One could easily argue that Alena is in the same spot as Busquets was, except with Alena everyone on the planet can tell he's special.

But instead of choosing between him and a player like Xabi Alonso Lucho has a fetish for Andre Gomes.

Home of Barca Fans