Luis Enrique

Horatio

You're welcome
No, I picked your whole sentence. "Buffon is good, but he's not a god". When he actually is top 2 gk yet, even at his 38 or 39 years old. That comment was belittling him. Maybe you didn't mean that, but that's how it looked. So much, I wasn't the only one quoting you on that.

I remember Buffon being written of last year because of one bad game(for Italy was it?) In hindsight truly hilarious.

xXKonan

When it comes to Mascherano, he's the last person in the squad I would expect him to go in the game with the wrong attitude/Mentality. He even said himself many times he cannot play as a DM the way Busi can.

Heck even with Argentina, he struggles to play as a DM. He simply isn't the same player as he was due to age.

Devils

And what? Lucho is giving himself a pat on the back for starting Denis and Gomes vs Malaga? Or playing Mathieu against Juventus? Come on man.

The players need a kick in the ass but Lucho is the last person who should do it since he has literally done everything wrong himself.

God Serena

Mascherano, the wrong attitude? There's no way he could possibly be discussing performance in the game as it's clear as day he's blind to something like that, so I have to wonder, what the hell is he talking about?

Mascherano has a bad attitude, lmao. I've heard it all. Just leave, man.

serghei

I tried to imagine how the pre-match talk goes with Lucho before the game. This scenario is the best i could come up with.

Lucho: ‘Guys, just give it to Neymar. Like we talked about. He’ll take it from there. Remember the PSG game at home? It worked great!’

Messi: ‘Ermm... what about me, mister? I’m up for it, even cut down the fizzy drink this week. I'm just in my peak form’

Lucho: ‘Leo, you know I’d go with you, you're the best. But you’re playing in midfield now, too many defenders are around you, can't risk it. Let’s go with Ney. It's for the best, trust me!’

Iniesta: ‘But, mister, I have a few tricks in my sleeve as well! I’m feeling good tonight. I feel I can do more.'

Lucho: ‘I know, Don. But let’s face it. Your hair has gone full gray, you’re not getting any younger. But I love you anyway. You’re starting tonight!’

Neymar: ‘But, mister, when I play with Brazil, they don’t give me the ball that often. Shouldn’t we better…’

Lucho: ‘Shut it. We’ll do what I say, this is Barca, not Brazil. Son, you know I trust you. Take them on. If you go through just find Suarez and Messi and we score. Don’t try to shoot, because you’ll be too tired to score. If you can’t dribble the fuckers, do that 180° matrix stuff you practice in training and we yellow the basterds. We're good either way. Am I a genius or what?!’

Neymar: ‘Right, mister… right!’

Lucho: ‘Now, remember the tactic guys, give it to Neymar and he’ll take it from there’

Alba: ‘That's a great tactic, mister. But, if I may, I’m fast. I can help Ney. When he goes inside I can go up the flank and I can do damage there. You know me, mister, I can do it. Just ask Neymar, he'll tell you’

Lucho: ‘Jordi, we talked about this. We’re going 3-4-3. You’re on the bench tonight. With Cilessen and the other guys. Sorry man, it's the system. The system is doing this to you, not me. Mathieu is starting in defence. Where is this guy btw?’

Umtiti: ‘He's over there on the right, having a smoke’

Lucho: ‘Idiot. I just told him. He can ony smoke at Half Time, not BEFORE the game. Tell him he’s starting with you and Gerard. OK guys, time’s up, let’s go out there and show them the PSG game was just an accident’.

Neymar: ‘Mister, one more question before we go out. What happens if the other players block both me and Leo, and also the ref doesn’t give me a foul when I do my Matrix stuff?

(Lucho thinks for 10 seconds with his hand under his chin)
Lucho: ‘Then we’re all fucked. But let's hope it doesn't get to that’.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans