Luis Enrique

RevoTeller

Okay I hate him as much as you guys but that quote is completely fair. When the team wins it is the players (MSN) taking credit and when they lose it is Lucho's fault. That has been the case his whole tenure, constant criticism. Still I am glad he is leaving, this season he screwed up in multiple ways.

He is right, indeed also half of the players need to GTFO as well.

kjk2184

Can his wiki page be changed to "the worst manager to win a treble". Has to be quite the feat to win a treble and a double and leave so hated by fans, that should tell him how horrendous he has been this season. What a joke.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Okay I hate him as much as you guys but that quote is completely fair. When the team wins it is the players (MSN) taking credit and when they lose it is Lucho's fault. That has been the case his whole tenure, constant criticism. Still I am glad he is leaving, this season he screwed up in multiple ways.

It's the wrong thing to say in the situation right now.

Sure take credit for it, but why is he so goddamn defensive about it? Lucho has always been so arrogant and defensive when being told to take responsibility for poor tactics and such. Just adds fuel to the fire.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He also blamed the players in the post-match interview: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...lla-champions-senalando-los-jugadores-5969327

Said they didn't do what he asked, among other stuff. He's a douche, like mourinho.

What??? Sure the players have their faults and I am not happy with them either, but for Luis Enrique to get this low it is shocking. He totally lost it, I see.

The rest of this season down the drain, totally.

Get the hell out, Luis Enrique, right now.

Raketa10

And remember that treble season. There was also chaos in December and than players lead by Xavi brought the tensions down.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It's the wrong thing to say in the situation right now.

Sure take credit for it, but why is he so goddamn defensive about it? Lucho has always been so arrogant and defensive when being told to take responsibility for poor tactics and such. Just adds fuel to the fire.

He took responsibility against PSG too. This time he must have got pretty bummed on how the players played. Which is far below their expected level. I am just saying it is not just his tactics that are to be blamed the players should half the blame too. They were horrible, he just put it in a controversial way. But it is still true.

Total-Football

Luis Enrique can fuck off and leave it to busquets-messi-iniesta to sort this shit out and i guarantee they are going to come up with someting in the second leg. His moving aside is going to be a pyschological boost to the team; a team that obviosly don't play for him no more.

DonAK

He took responsibility against PSG too. This time he must have got pretty bummed on how the players played. Which is far below their expected level. I am just saying it is not just his tactics that are to be blamed the players should half the blame too. They were horrible, he just put it in a controversial way. But it is still true.

But then again, it is his fault too, at least partially.

He knew the squad is ageing, he knew the midfield need to be improved, but still put all his eggs in one basket(MSN), and when he tried to recruit players, he bet on the wrong horses(Arda, Gomes, Denis).

likeafire

It's obvious he is sucking Gomes sausage! Why else would you play him or bring him on when you can already clearly see that he is SHIT! You absolute clown of a manager, CLOWN! You cost us la liga by playing that donkey and now you cost us champions league with your crap team selection! Matheui? REALLY? You clown! Just go, thanks for the treble season but just go you have lost it, you don't have a clue what you are doing anymore. Go and sleep with Gomes go on we all know he's your favourite guy

Icarium

Lifestealer
But then again, it is his fault too, at least partially.

He knew the squad is ageing, he knew the midfield need to be improved, but still put all his eggs in one basket(MSN), and when he tried to recruit players, he bet on the wrong horses(Arda, Gomes, Denis).

It is easy to blame him alone for the signings bit Robert the board and scouting team should take the blame too. Gomes and Paco are one of the most stupid deals in few years.

JamDav1982

Lucho is the one who allowed Mathieu to get exposed out wide by Cuadrado when people on here pointed out that could be a disaster.

Lucho is the one who picked a back three with no leader/organiser in it.

Lucho picked Mach at DM when he does not have enough techincal ability in tight areas to do it against a top team that will press him.

Lucho is the one who chooses Raki and Iniesta in CM and gets fuck all from them.

Of course he takes majority of blame.

DonAK

It is easy to blame him alone for the signings bit Robert the board and scouting team should take the blame too. Gomes and Paco are one of the most stupid deals in few years.

Icarium, Lucho has gotten almost every signing he wanted apart from Gameiro and Nolito. Gomes is his signing. So was Arda.

That's 35 + 34m burned on HIS signings.

Obviously Robert should take the blame too for agreeing with him on Gomes and picking Paco, but he somehow always gets defensive and tries to take responsibility, but also take shots at others, which he did today.

Home of Barca Fans