Luis Enrique

BBZ8800

I am back to: this team is dead on motivation and something is missing.

So, I hope that we'll see 10-ish players (which we won't) and rebuild a team properly.

Bye Rakitic, Gomes, Denis, Arda, Paco, Mathieu, Masch for the beginning.
Also, bench Iniesta.

Raketa10

I just can't understand how the f... is he so blind? We all know that Mathieu is not a solution and he starts with him in starting 11. During this season he has made unbelievable amount of mistakes that even a 10 year old child wouldn't do. Not to mention some crucial mistakes he has done in his time as Barca manager.

Lets summarize some of them:

1) Roberto is a new RB
2) Gomes got over 2.300 minutes as a reward for beeing the worst midfielder ever
3) Subbing Arda on in numerous occasions when we needed to defend ( Real game)
4) Insisting on Paco and than using him basically every 10th game
5) Insisting on bringing Vidal who is RW to replace Dani, and than fucking him in the brain for over a year and THAN rediscovering him but than he gets injured
6) insisting we do not need a proper RB an as a result our entire midfield gets disbalanced and now we don't even know if they are all shit or they are just beeing wrongly managed
7) Bringing Denis, Arda and Rafinha as our midfield solutions while we all know they are not CM players nor true wingers so we basically have no CM and DM subs
8) Not introducing a SINGLE player from La Masia to our first team
9) Non stop rotation of entire squad for every single game
10) Changing formation to 3-4-3 even we do not have players for this type of formation and all because we do not have a proper RB

This guy together with Robert and Bartomeu destroyed everything we believed in and in three years created only chaos on the pitch. We have lost two years of Messi era because of this CLOWN and we will lose for sure more since rebuilding of the team can not be done in just one season even if we get a superb new manager.

If we appoint Unzue we will for sure end up like Milan or United in next few years.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

10) Changing formation to 3-4-3 even we do not have players for this type of formation and all because we do not have a proper RB

We don't have players for any formation.
We could play only Gk+Pique&Umtiti-Busi-MSN

All other players are not Barca's level in this moment.
Whatever formation you put, we are a crap.
We can put a magic in one match, only to lose 0:3 three days later.

Btw, this is the same as how Barca behaved and played in early 00s.

7:0 one weekend and 1:1 few days later ALL THE TIME.

Devils

I am back to: this team is dead on motivation and something is missing.

So, I hope that we'll see 10-ish players (which we won't) and rebuild a team properly.

Bye Rakitic, Gomes, Denis, Arda, Paco, Mathieu, Masch for the beginning.

Guys like Rakitic and Masch can stay as bench players and help improve squad depth. But they shouldn't be starters at this point.

We clearly need two midfielders, a RB, forward and a CB.

Arda, Gomes, Paco and Mathieu can all go.

BBZ8800

Guys like Rakitic and Masch can stay as bench players and help improve squad depth. But they shouldn't be starters at this point.

Ok, Raki and Masch can stay.
But Raki will whine and cause problems in a locker room.
Masch would whine also.
I don't see majority of those guys as silent, good guys who will sit quietly on the bench.

They are not good for being starters anymore.
But it is hard to keep them and have on a bench also.

But, anyway, they shouldn't be starters anymore.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Okay I hate him as much as you guys but that quote is completely fair. When the team wins it is the players (MSN) taking credit and when they lose it is Lucho's fault. That has been the case his whole tenure, constant criticism. Still I am glad he is leaving, this season he screwed up in multiple ways.

Raketa10

Agree with you but this forward has to be able to play also as a winger, so we basically need Pedro 2.0

Home of Barca Fans