Luis Enrique

BarcaOG

Banned
Not calling for his head or anything, but playing Gomes was a bad mistake. The portuguese just doesn't add anything. And that retracts.

dakt

I'm kind of tired of this roller coaster. This was/is the most exhausting season for me to watch. I can only imagine how he feels.

serghei

I think that we need to play the best first 11 in any away match in La Liga from now on. Teams are fighting to stay alive in La Liga. Those are not easy games.

jamrock

We need to play our best xI in every game for the rest of the season.

The reason we rotated so much in the season,was because we would have the players fresh for the business end of the season.

Well this is the business end of the season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need to play our best xI in every game for the rest of the season.

The reason we rotated so much in the season,was because we would have the players fresh for the business end of the season.

Well this is the business end of the season.

This.

No mid-week cup games anymore either.

If the players get tired playing one game every week then they have no business being on the pitch in the first place. I'm tired of seeing Gomes out there and I'm definitely tired seeing Arda stroll on the pitch. Don't want to see them start, in fact Arda you can just bin for the rest of the season, the most inexplicable high profile transfer of the last few years. If we need someone to fill in for Neymar then just stick Denis there.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

I think that we need to play the best first 11 in any away match in La Liga from now on. Teams are fighting to stay alive in La Liga. Those are not easy games.

Agreed, there really was not that much need to rotate as the next game is a week away, certainly with neymar and rafinha already out, starting arda, gomes and denis was a mistake

God Serena

I really can't wait until Lucho leaves. Really, really can't wait. Even if our next manager is worse at least I'll have a few weeks of hope again.

Gaudi

No need to hate Lucho or anaything, I don't think anyone can hate a tru Barca fan and Lucho most definitely loves Barca. When I saw him over the moon after Roberto's goal I was happy for him. But I didn't wont to praise him then because I was affraid of this. against PSG, truth be told, monkey could coach us...it wasn't about tactics it was about passion, luck, a bit madness...but as soon as things were back to normal we got Deportivo game.

Though Lucho leaving won't solve our problems, whoever is havnig a final say in transfers needs to go now, not at the end of the season but now...so we can prepare for transfer window.

ini4ever

The rotations at this time ( imo the whole season ) are most likely to make sure all players get 'minutes' rather than not getting them exhausted.
Imo Lucho is just making excuses ( this fatigue drama ) to get rid of pressures by such sentences ' you paid +70 m for two player combined and now you just can't play them because they're quality shit? '
As Jamrock said we've been giving players rest time enough since the start of season, and at this time it's just nonsense to keep doing it.

Last edited:

MagIX

Rotations ???? at this point of the season ? 2 months before the end of the season??????

Best 11 in each match, and running and fighting like lions !! they are high-level athletes (and highly paid !!), not pussies !!

Last edited:

Neymessi

Tactically he isn't that bad that fans say. Its just that they blame every thing wrong on him. Players have played really bad many times like unable to pass 3 yards away and making unforced errors all the time. The coach can't control that. He is tactically not the best but on field problems are more than just him.

The only thing really really wrong with him is how he makes rotations with zero coaching sense. And mistakes happen its fine. But he is too arrogant to even realize or rectify it. Almost every point dropped in the league can be traced to a really crappy lineup selected. And he still keeps doing it. Baffles me honestly. Some months ago he rested players just before the international break. Can't get more stupider than that. Sometimes I feel he is doing all this intentionally coz who is this dumb?

It took some real effort to close the gap with madrid to just 2 points and what does he do? No points for guessing. Plays a retarded lineup. I wouldn't mind losing points to good teams where we deserve to do. I mean I would mind but not as much as now. This is just suicide.

Last edited:

iniesta_8

they are high-level athletes (and highly paid !!), not pussies !!

Screen-Shot-2016-02-25-at-15.29.31.png

Home of Barca Fans