Luis Enrique

Horatio

You're welcome
C5EJwFpUYAAEyKl.jpg

Gomes getting bypassed like crazy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So did Luis Enrique attack a reporter or not? I am inclined not to believe it since no footage has surfaced.

He didn't. Susana Guasch is a Perico/Madridista and works for a trashy channel. Jordi Grau the journalist was shocked to hear that he supposedly was attacked.

Horatio

You're welcome
He didn't. Susana Guasch is a Perico/Madridista and works for a trashy channel. Jordi Grau the journalist was shocked to hear that he supposedly was attacked.

Yeah, disgusting. I didn't believe it at first but then Dutch commentators started to remark about it as if it was factual. Then I did a quick look and couldn't find video footage and thought it was bs again. As bad as he is performing right now, doesn't deserve the malicious slander.

khaled_a_d

Although I fully understand those booing the coach considering he makes such stupid comments and tries to portray our displays like we're playing prime Guardiola or Cruyff Dream Team football.

Lucho is a club legend. He shouldn't be booed having his 1st bad year as a coach and considering he refused to renew (even in summer when no one would have complained about it) shows that he isn't the kind of guy ho is just trying to stick around even if it hurts the team so it isn't like a Wenger situation or someting. I will lose respect to any fan doing it

DonAK

Lucho is a club legend. He shouldn't be booed having his 1st bad year as a coach and considering he refused to renew (even in summer when no one would have complained about it) shows that he isn't the kind of guy ho is just trying to stick around even if it hurts the team so it isn't like a Wenger situation or someting. I will lose respect to any fan doing it

I don't like it either, but Lucho shouldn't try to make it sound like we're playing great. Acknowledge that we're not doing well, that the team is not doing well and that HE HIMSELF is not doing well. Those fans pay a lot to watch the games in a not very economically stable time in Catalunya and Spain. The least Lucho can do is to man up and say it as it is. I think people would be far less annoyed if he did that.

Those fans should target the board first and foremost though. Boo them for all I care.

Yes, you do not boo legends. Let's say Xavi comes back to coach and turns out to be a shit coach. You still don't boo him.

That doesn't mean Lucho should stay. Fortunately it doesn't seem like he plans to. In my hypothetical situation, Xavi should still leave his post ASAP.

You don't disrespect someone's past achievements for the club because of his current failures. But you also don't let his current failures slide because of his past achievements.

No one should be immune to legitimate criticism. Straight up disrespect like booing, yes.

You can criticize someone while still respecting what they have done in the past.

Vilarrubi

Lucho had some real cheek today playing Gomes again but I understand why he did it.. after a bad performance against PSG and most of the fans against you the logical thing to do as a coach is play him in a game at CAMP NOU against LEGANES so he can redeem himself and show people that the PSG game was a really bad one off game....

Well I think we now know.. (As most of us here have already been saying for the past 29 games Gomes has played in) that he should never have a starting place in a Barca team again.

I'm honestly not exaggerating but I think he's one of the worst if not the worst Barca starting 11 midfielder I can remember playing for us.

I know the system is horrible at the moment and the tactics non existent.. but just imagine if we had Xavi back in his place how much it would change, he's more of a problem for this team than most realise.

xXKonan

MSN saved this idiot again. Nothing new.
Every time he plays a random lineup that doesn't make sense and plays MSN as our front three it's pretty predictable how things are going to turn out.

He's shown he would rather let the system deteriorate as long as MSN bails us out. I'm convinced no matter what the players say he will never truly fix the problems because all it takes is one goal from either MSN to justify his decisions.

Sad state of affairs these days.

Barcilliant

The problem with winning 8s everyone is willing to overlook the clear deficiencies present.

Lucho is clearly at best an average coach.

However nothing was done to rejuvenate our ageing midfield. Replacing Xavi and Iniesta is impossible but bring in a bunch of mediocre and shit players is not the answer.

Robert has alot to answer for. IMO he should be sacked asap. Do whatever it takes to get Monchi.

Fuck, how did it get this bad. We can barely string three passes together.

DonAK

The problem with winning 8s everyone is willing to overlook the clear deficiencies present.

Lucho is clearly at best an average coach.

However nothing was done to rejuvenate our ageing midfield. Replacing Xavi and Iniesta is impossible but bring in a bunch of mediocre and shit players is not the answer.

Robert has alot to answer for. IMO he should be sacked asap. Do whatever it takes to get Monchi.

Fuck, how did it get this bad. We can barely string three passes together.

Lucho demanded some of the signings, like Gomes.

Monchi reportedly already have a deal in place with Roma.

Last edited:

xXKonan

The thing about Robert is he has to listen to what the coach wants as well when it comes to signings. Lucho when it comes to Midfielders he wants either CAM's or B2B midfielders he hasn't shown that he cares for the Tempo controllers-Creative CMs as he wants MSN to do the creating instead.

Robert has actually done a lot of work when it comes to scouting and Imo he's done a good job scouting CBs. I reckon if we get a coach who wants to go back to the basics he could probably find the right midfielders we need for that setup.

jamrock

I would like for a reporter to ask him 1 simple question.

What reason do you have to rotate the team given

1. We are basically out of the CL
2. We are already in the cup final
3. We are almost out of the league
4. The players needed a moral boosting Victory
5. It's the middle of February! All the rotating was before now was go ensure we could play our best xi for the business end of the season

Home of Barca Fans