Luis Enrique

Ahmedd

Anyone read the headline?

It says they will stay with the current trainer and talk about his future in April.
So yeah...he will leave.

I hope that you're right and that he will gtfo, but then you read something like this : "La prioridad es siempre que continue Luis Enrique. En los últimos años ha ganado prácticamente todos los títulos"

Google trad : The priority is always to continue with Luis Enrique. In recent years he has won practically all titles

Raketa10

Honestly I would be very very surprised if he stays. He is not stupid and he has eyes so he can see he has lost it completely.

dakt

He will leave ffs...why even discuss that? Focus should be on not embarrassing ourselves and winning copa and of course, hope that we don't fuck up next transfer window.

gatsu

Honestly I would be very very surprised if he stays. He is not stupid and he has eyes so he can see he has lost it completely.

Absolutely confident he will not resign, Barca is his only chance of big salary and only mid table teams or worse will go for him.
if we don't get rid of him, he will play the leech as much as it takes.

Last edited:

Devils

Pep once said, in regards to Barca, that if you truly love something, it's always better to walk away from it than to have it taken from you.

Lucho has done a lot of wonderful things for Barca as both a player than manager. But he should realize it's time to leave because if he keeps this up he's only going to hurt his legacy here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
C5DsRnbWQAAaH6l.jpg:large

El Flaco

[tw]833443348262354944[/tw]

[tw]833446616946339841[/tw]

[tw]833447386424958976[/tw]

[tw]833447759432806401[/tw]

[tw]833448049787678720[/tw]

[tw]833449209810530304[/tw]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't really like the boos he or Gomes received when thinking about it again. Although I fully understand those booing the coach considering he makes such stupid comments and tries to portray our displays like we're playing prime Guardiola or Cruyff Dream Team football.

But I think it would be better if Lucho and the board goes out and announces that Lucho won't renew his contract and leave at the end of the season.

There's a lot of negative energy surrounding the fanbase and team, so would be better to just put it out there so everyone knows there are only a few months left of this partnership, and do the best until the end of the season.

Haven't actually watched the game though, was at a concert which was amazing, so will watch it tomorrow to ruin my mood :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
he needs to drop gomes. that experiment has long since failed...

it's a shame rakitic is so off-form. else we would have a simple fix.

Home of Barca Fans