Luis Enrique

xXKonan

Don't think Lucho, will stay even if we win trophies this season.

They probably have a plan B if Lucho, leaves. But probably not someone like Sampaoli,Sarri etc sadly.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
One thing about this coach too is we've never played a beautiful brand of football again, even on our treble winning season i never felt that joy that elation at how we played like i felt under guardiola. Of course there was always the brilliance of the front three to erase those thoughrs and the results we were getting too... but the style of play, dare i say even under tata martino was more attractive than under luis enrique. I wish we could get a coach who could with the front three, compliment it with a style of play that we barcelona fans love. Pressuring, beautiful one touch football, more cohesive team play instead of just relience on our front three that type of stuff.

El Flaco

[tw]833396119812108291[/tw]

Barto says they will talk to Lucho in April and the priority is for him to stay and that they don't have Plan B if he leaves.

Barto won't say we'll ditch Lucho or so in front of media, understandable why he said so.

JamDav1982

Back four not good enough on ball to pass it out effectively.

Rigid midfield set up to protect front three and nowhere good enough techncal players for Barca.

Front three too risky and playing their own game and not allowing game to come up pitch enough.

So far from a Barca style now it is scary.

xXKonan

This was a match where we needed a strong reaction to get players spirits raised after that PSG game.

But nope the team is a mess and we were bailed out by Messi and Ter Stegen for that win. at Home vs Leganes a team that struggled most of the season when it came to scoring and winning games. It's no wonder why the players looked angry.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
1. When the ball is with the keeper, the defenders do not give him an outlet to pass the ball to.
2. When the ball is with the defenders, the mid fielders do not give them an outlet to pass the ball to.
3. When the ball is with the mid fielders, the forwards do not give them an outlet to pass the ball to.
4. When the ball is with the forwards, the mid fielders do not give them an outlet to pass the ball to and retain the possession.
5. So the only way we score a goal is, we try to give the ball to one of MSN, hope to God that the defenders do not intercept while we are trying to do so, hope to God that MSN do their magic and so hope to God that we have a goal scoring opportunity!

As things stand, it would be a miracle if we even save our face vs PSG let alone turning around a 4-0 deficit.

It is a sad state of affairs that Barca feel the need to celebrate a penalty scored against a team (who are playing in La Liga for the first time in their history mind you) as if they had won the league!

KingLeo10

many of the core players know other more viable tactics (from their days under pep and dare i say 14/15 lucho ) the players should tune him out completely and just play on their own till next season, it can't get any worse than it is now.

Home of Barca Fans