Luis Enrique

BarçaBarça

I have been thinking so much about our glorious past lately. Never thought I would be doing that 4 months before the season ends.

Keep your morals up - still a long way until the trophy is in Madrid hands! We can't say season is over yet - we need to fight for that league-title until the end, and maybe that CL-chok will help us do that, who knows?

It is cheap to give up now, we do have a decent chance, and it would be severely disappointing to me if we didn't try everything we could to seize that chance in each and every game.

Forza Barca :barcascarf:

gatsu

Keep your morals up - still a long way until the trophy is in Madrid hands! We can't say season is over yet - we need to fight for that league-title until the end, and maybe that CL-chok will help us do that, who knows?

It is cheap to give up now, we do have a decent chance, and it would be severely disappointing to me if we didn't try everything we could to seize that chance in each and every game.

Forza Barca :barcascarf:

Season is over. In fact it was over from the beginning.

If anythink barca will sink even more. This is also in our DNA ,when barca falls it's always very brutal.

At this point I only hope to finish in the CL qualifying spots.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One thing is for sure.

Time to switch up tactics and Rakitic should play every game he's available and fully fit for.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sacchi is spot on

Arrigo Sacchi: "You no longer see that aggressive, organised and hungry Barcelona we so admired" #fcblive

We have been like a listless deadwood for a long time. Yes you can blame this or that player for underperforming here and there sometimes, but ultimately it is because of the manager.

I hope the next one would be better than Luis Enrique at least in terms of rallying the troops.

Total-Football

Emrey Hasn't done anything except injecting a fresh dose of motivation to the players .. Much of the work had been done by Laurent Blanc which publicly stated more than once that he likes his team to play like Barcelona. Not only that, he happens to be an ex barca player which reinforces this new tradition of recruiting our ex players. He also happens to be contract free, I think Laurent Blanc is the right man for the job. I don't trust old managers to be honest, not in this age of football at least. Please no Koeman. If not Blanc i would rather go with Bielsa.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Emrey Hasn't done anything except injecting a fresh dose of motivation to the players .. Much of the work had been done by Laurent Blanc which publicly stated more than once that he likes his team to play like Barcelona. Not only that, he happens to be an ex barca player which reinforces this new tradition of recruiting our ex players. He also happens to be contract free, I think Laurent Blanc is the right man for the job. I don't trust old managers to be honest, not in this age of football at least. Please no Koeman. If not Blanc i would rather go with Bielsa.

Koeman age: 53

Blanc age: 51

Bielsa age: 61!!!

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

and I'm not even a fan of Koeman's coaching abilities

Total-Football

Koeman age: 53

Blanc age: 51

Bielsa age: 61!!!

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

and I'm not even a fan of Koeman's coaching abilities

:lol: bruh :lol: .. I don't Google them to know their exact age, but i'm judging by the attitude.. Koeman - like Wenger - look like a grandpa in the bench, while others are more energetic and they are able to channel their inner energy into the players .. while mourinho and bielsa are - literally speaking - old managers, their attitude is not.

Cool

I would not mind Blanc but would he get the respect of the players?

I dont know, it seems even the players want Sampaoli to be next.

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]833396119812108291[/tw]

Barto says they will talk to Lucho in April and the priority is for him to stay and that they don't have Plan B if he leaves.

Home of Barca Fans