Luis Enrique

Raketa10

If he stays one more season we won't recover for another 5 years after that! He will ruin us completely! Are they mad?!?!

F

FlaFCB

Devils

Yeah, no. This isn't Arsenal, once we are officially eliminated from the CL, and we will be going out next week, Lucho will be done. He isn't going to recover from the outcry from the media and fans.

Zincubus

Banned
He's as good as gone apparently ..

We will either take the manager from Everton , Spurs or Napoli from what I've gathered ....

Can't happen soon enough tbh

Barcilliant

I'll never figure out how we won that treble or even the double. Lol.

How did it come to this?

If we are to apportion blame it must go all round.

Lucho 60℅, board and Robert 25 ℅ and players 15℅.

Cool

Don't let the media fool you, Lucho is leaving the minute the referee blows the whistle for full time against Alaves for the CDR.

The reason he has not been sacked mid-season is:

1) We're not Real Madrid.

2) Honor his accomplishments and time here.

Barcilliant

The problem with Lucho is the sheer half assed way he is trying to get us to play. It's neither attack or counter attack. It's a weak version of both.

If he wanted to play counter attacking style he should have switched to 4-2-3-1 and bought the right players for it. A world class DM and a world class CB.

Barcilliant

Don't let the media fool you, Lucho is leaving the minute the referee blows the whistle for full time against Alaves for the CDR.

The reason he has not been sacked mid-season is:

1) We're not Real Madrid.

2) Honor his accomplishments and time here.

Yep his position here is untenable. He is stubborn but not stupid.

I feel sad about it. I am glad he brought a different thought process with the counter attacking and set pieces but somehow he lost his way.

wisconsincule

He's as good as gone apparently ..

We will either take the manager from Everton , Spurs or Napoli from what I've gathered ....

Can't happen soon enough tbh

I wouldn't mind Pochettino, he has done good things for Spurs. However I don't think he has the intensity we need. I want a manager who will light a fire under the players asses and it seems like Sampaoli is the only one available that has that intensity.

Richard.H

I wouldn't mind Pochettino, he has done good things for Spurs. However I don't think he has the intensity we need. I want a manager who will light a fire under the players asses and it seems like Sampaoli is the only one available that has that intensity.

Sampaoli most likely will renew. It's probably Bielsa as caretaker/one season manager until Board fully decides on who they want.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Pochettino will never manage Barca. He's said as much hasn't he?

Home of Barca Fans