Luis Enrique

JerseyAddict

I totally agree with 'fight for the crest not the manager' but here in we have a stupid board that takes all the credit and throws the players to the dogs at the very first hurdle that they hit! So the only way they could do any thing about it would be revolt!!

Yes. It is sometimes only way to get rid of stupid manager. But it is not the way to do it. To undermine such important game. Fucking CL. When La Liga is almost lost and this is only thing they can win for THEMSELVES AND FOR THE FANS AND CLUB.

Fucking wankers... I am even more pissed today when I had a sleep. How on earth could they have been so "uniterested"...
[MENTION=19251]mecka[/MENTION]
He is legend for barca as a player and a coach but his time is up, it is clear that players lost faith in him/can`t be motivated anymore, even pep had same problems.

I realy liked this guy. He was one of my favourite players in 90s. I remember him in WC94 in USA when his head was smashed and he was bleeding for the team. Against Italy I think. It was for me a moment: this is a fighter.

But now, I think: this is dumbass stubborn idiot that does not see his own mistakes even when they hit him in the ass. He does not lear shit. Nothing. He destroyed everything that was built from Riijkard and Pep. This guy "sucks". Because he does not admit his mistakes and does not learn.

Barcilliant

I said that too. Lucho has to bear the brunt of the backlash because he has really fucked up.

However the players have no excuses either. They should be fresh and at least show some fight.

This was fucking lame. We rolled over and showed no heart. There was no fight from the players and heads should roll.

The fucking problem with this club is that complacency sets in so easily. This is yet another CL big match where the big players have gone missing and the tough questions need to be asked.

Raketa10

Sorry guys but the players are not the guilty party. When you have manager who doesn't know what he wants, when you have manager who has no clear idea, than you don't have clear system and without that you just can't play against top teams. If this could be the case than every team could play without one and there would be no reason to pay managers as they are paid these days.

Off course Messi and Suarez got frustrated when for 100th time this season we had no midfield. They need to be fed with balls and they literally have no help from our midfield. You can't expect from MSN to dribble trough 10 players every single game and score by themselves, this is not how it works. If we get a proper manager and this continues than ok we can change our entire team but in this moment this is on Lucho 100%.

Guys I know we are all frustrated right now but take a look at our team, these are still WORLD CLASS players and we lost 4-0 to a pretty average PSG. No one can convince me that they have stronger team than we do. No freakin way! But they had a manager who had a clear idea how to play against us and they did it perfectly.

In the end anyone who follows Barca regularly this year should not be surprised by this game.

Last edited:

kilian

Sport made a good headline - Esto no es el Barca.

This is not Barcelona from last 10 years. Everything starts from the top. From abysmal coaches to idiotic handling of the transfers, they are really the ones to blame first. I know they won`t go and the thing I understand the least is why do Bartomeu and his entourage of idiots have support from the socios? Our presidents had enormous luck to be at the helm when we had the golden generation, but that`s over now and their incompetence is showing big time.

We all knew even before appointing him that Enrique is a mediocre coach at best. He had a fantastic first season, which shocked us all, but to be honest it was more to Messi going all out and new hungry players like Suarez and Rakitic. When that worn out and he had to show some tactical skills we got what we have now and that is in one word - nothing.

I was devastated when we were knocked out by Chelsea, but Barca played good football and you could be relatively proud after the game - we played good, our players tried and had a number of chances, but simply wasn`t meant to be that night. Yesterday we saw one of the most pathetic nights in a very long time. Our players who receive a zillion euros a year in paychecks played like a bunch of sissies, totally outplayed in every possible way. They were tactically destroyed because PSG has a coach, unlike them, but that doesn`t justify that soft play we saw yesterday. Iniesta, Busquets, Gomes, Alba, Pique, MESSI...what the hell did they do on the pitch yesterday? I love Messi, but that second PSG goal was extremely pathetic from him. That kind of behaviour is really bad and sets and extremely bad example. He is one of our captains ffs and he looses a ball for the counterattack and just walks back to see opposition score. If it was against Alaves at 6-0 I would understand, but this never. If he isn`t motivated anymore for the big games he should rest on the bench and give space to players who actually care. As I said before, he needs a coach he respects like Sampaoli, who will make him run and care. Although if it weren`t for him, we all know we would be even more shit than we are now.

Only three positives from yesterday were Rakitic, Stegen and Neymar. Neymar especially. He was the only one from our team that looked like he really gives a shit, untill Rakitic came on and we saw some urgency from him too. Everything else was not bad, but pathetic.

I could go on for ages about what`s bad at the moment, but I will conclude with saying that we need a restart. I hope from the top, but if not that, I hope Enrique will go away, the sooner the better. Sampaoli, please come and save us.

RevoTeller

In the end anyone who follows Barca regularly this year should not be surprised by this game.

Exactly.
Yesterday was the final conclusion of the utter team implosion which started in February/March 2016.
This team is DEAD, and it died months ago, not yesterday.

No surprise, no surprise at all.

F

FlaFCB

I think what concerns me the most is just how much this team has regressed in two years. We dominated PSG both legs in the quarters two seasons ago and never looked challenged. So we go from that to this in two years. It makes no sense how this team can play the way they played for the last two weeks and put on a performance like they did tonight. It speaks volumes of Lucho's true impact on the team at the moment and this Jeykll and Hyde characteristic has been a common theme in his tenure here.

How this team can flip form in about 3 days is truly beyond comprehension. Equally baffling is how Lucho/Roberto has spent all this money and still only have about half an 11 that truly understand this club's style and what is expected of their role and two of them were half-fit tonight. Rushing back Busi was foolish, he was clearly not 100% and with the importance of that position in our system, you can't be reliant on someone who isn't match fit and sharp. Also foolish was keeping MS out all 90 against Alaves, they both looked very fatigued and a step slow.

Bottom line: this tournament was our season and he failed miserably. Completely out-thought tactically and woefully slow with his game management and subs. Not the first time its happened and at this stage and this scale, he absolutely must go and arguably should be sacked soon if we really slump after this.

I just wish Xavi was ready...
They didn't. The first 20 minutes vs alaves were terrible. We got lucky they fell apart after a few goals. But a better team was always going to punish us.

He will leave a used and aging squad. So much shit for the next manager to clean. Lucho has been all about instant success and one CL, one quarters and one round of 16 is actually a very poor record. And his behavior has been a sick mix of arrogance, stubbornness and idiocy. He will not leave gracefully. And he will be angry at barça for many years.

kilian

And while doing that he found a way to completely destroy our midfield and system. I can`t believe that we play so bad with the players we have. It`s simply ridiculous that a team like Alaves is destroying Barca until their energy levels drop.

If he had any dignity, he would leave after last night`s disaster.

Raketa10

I just hope we do not go on with Unzue, that would be a terrible decision! We need a fresh start. I really hope Sampaoli will be our first choice!

That being said we need to pick our new manager very soon since he will need to participate in selection of players for 2017/18 season.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Bartomeu wanted to do a Laporta and use an old player as coach.
Problem is Pep was a great coach that revolutionized global football while Lucho has totally destroyed everything that is Barcelona.
And the retard Socis voted in Bartomeu to continue ruining the club.

jamrock

He should go and allow the players to coach themselves for the rest of the season, they could do a better job at this point.

That's for the CL and two league titles, but it's time to go.

No tactics, killing the Barca midfield in his 3 years, every year it gets worst, no youth development.

Just leave

Home of Barca Fans