Luis Enrique

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
FFS, Leecho. He was never a people's person to begin with. He's like our very own Mourinho, just not as bad morally speaking.

xXKonan

Like with Lucho vs Messi, round 1? Or shades of Mourinho Season 3 syndrome?
Lucho vs Messi round 1. I remember after the Real Sociedad match Cope was reporting how awful things got and how Lucho was going to get sacked but it never happened.

I do think theirs some problems behind the scenes but when it comes to COPE I could never fully trust them when it comes to stuff like this however.

F

FlaFCB

He should resign just for trying to attack the journalist. Or be fired. Too bad he was held back, if he had hit the poor guy, he'd be out for sure.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh man drawing comparisons to Mourinho! Idiot Lucho!! :angry: At least you were great a player, don't stoop so low!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He should resign just for trying to attack the journalist. Or be fired. Too bad he was held back, if he had hit the poor guy, he'd be out for sure.
:lol:

That's what I thought..... It would also have made Barca's job easier to fire him and still not have any bad name in the press!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lucho vs Messi round 1. I remember after the Real Sociedad match Cope was reporting how awful things got and how Lucho was going to get sacked but it never happened.

I do think theirs some problems behind the scenes but when it comes to COPE I could never fully trust them when it comes to stuff like this however.

This just means Robert's about to have his head roll. GG Leecho

:lucho:

opjeoff

Are you guys so easy to manipulate? Youre believing this story because its what you want to hear right now. The paper know that you are more likely to believe them because its what you want to believe. If the players actually think this and are leaking it to the press then they are unprofessional and should thrown out. Even if you dont like your boss he is still your boss until hes not. I dont believe the story one bit though. We complain about how Madrid treated Ancelotti but we are doing something even worse. We're no better than Perez and the Madrid fans waving white handkerchiefs around at this point.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We can still do well in the short term with a new coach the players want to play for who has a grasp of football tactics, while swapping dead wood with a couple of decent signings. The long term is worrying though because of our poor squad planning.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's how it'd work in a normal job. But it's different in football. The players, especially the ones we have, have more sway.

BBZ8800

Busi said that Lucho made some mistakes in preparing for the match.
Lucho replies (a story from Sport):
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/luis-enrique-contradicts-sergio-busquets-post-match-comments-5838473

Luis Enrique disagreed with Sergio Busquets’ comments after Barcelona were hammered by Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday.

Busquets had said a series “of tactical errors and planning” were to blame for the defeat, even adding that “PSG surprised us because we didn’t expect them to play like that.”

“I don’t know what Busquets is referring to,” Luis Enrique said, visibly annoyed at the midfielders comments.

“It’s not true that they surprised us. But I’m not going to get into that because I’m not a fan of these interviews on the pitch straight after the game when [players] are still going at 200 miles an hour.

“I don’t believe in those type of interviews, to be honest.”

Home of Barca Fans