Luis Enrique

BBZ8800

I ran out of words, seriously... Just wait until Barto says he still trusts him...

I see no point in letting him end the season, we are out of two competitions already and CdR is worthless consolation price... Let's appoint a new manager now and get a headstart looking forward to the next season...

I am with you.

CL is lost, La liga is lost.
And a CDR final will be won even without a manager, or with 10 guys from this forum randomly picking a starting 11 and leading our team from chat.

I would rather have even Unzue or Gerard for the next 3-4 Months than Lucho.
A new guy can finally give more chances to Alena, or even Palencia, and say good bye to some of dead weight players who don't need to play anymore.

MagIX

it's amazing how poor tactically we are... an amateur team.
Thanks to him we spent ridiculous amounts of money for useless and overrated players
he is the main responsible, no excuses

raskolnikov

But I guess we don't have a clear picture here...i mean even before last election reading forum here i thought bart has like 5%...and he won the election. How is that, what is the real picture among socios?
Socios were like " we won a treble so vote for this Rosell puppet"

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Ding Ding Ding
Shame Shame Shame

Ding Ding Ding
Shame Shame Shame

Ding Ding Ding
Shame Shame Shame

Ding Ding Ding
Shame Shame Shame

wissy

Gomes has a hidden part in his contract, that he has to play if hes healthy like Bale. Thats the only explanation why Enrique is forcing him harakiri stile. :p

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Our problems are very deep. Our core is getting over 30 years old and our new "talent" is shit.

It's hard to offload our bad signings because we've signed them to long contracts with high wages and they won't even want to leave.

When tata left we still had a second wind under lucho because our core was still in their prime and just needed motivating and a couple of players (suarez). Rebuilding now is alot harder.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only thing I am afraid of is how bad we will look firing lucho with so much silverware.

He's not going to get fired......he'll leave at the end of the season.

Let's hope we at least manage to win the CDR and at least fight somewhat for the league title even if we lose out in the end. What else can we do, but riding out this storm of a season and appoint a new coach in July.

Busquets said PSG tactical approach was better.

Busquets said they were prepared for something else!

Can someone ask Lucho what the hell he prepared the team for? A BBQ party?

Did he not see any signs of this coming after what Man City did to us in the 2nd half in the game they turned around? Did he not see how other teams, even average teams in Spain found no troubles walking past our midfield and coming in 3v3 situations against our defence?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans