Luis Enrique

Total-Football

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] if only we saw football as simple as he sees it .. bet he sleeps as a baby after a loss :lol:

those things you mentioned, he made it clear by now, he's not changing it a bit.

serghei

He better find a way for us to win the Champions League, or else this last season of his at Barcelona will leave a really sour taste. Not too late for La Liga either, but Madrid and LFP have the title in their hands and it's theirs to lose.

Neymessi

I used to think Lucho deserved a lot of credit for turning things around in 2014 2015, and into 2015-2016, but it's becoming more and more evident that he had little to do with it.

It was always evident imo. He was given the stick at the start of 2015 and he was forced to not rotate. Left to him we probably would have kept rotated and never won the treble. But back then everyone here was worshipping lucho and I didn;t want to point out here that he was just an average coach as I would have been hanged here back then.

Forget his tactics,which are just bogus, he has zero clue how to rotate. I am going to repeat that no one here is against rotations but his rotations are weird as fuck. I just knew this loss was coming because he kept winning somehow with shitty lineups. Even if we had those penalties and wrong calls awarded to us and won this match, we would have fucked things up later anyway because he would never stop rotating.

Worst thing is we can't sack him with the achievements he has with us even though he wasn't responsible much for it. Would put us in bad light. He needs to resign himself hopefully. The whole loss is on him, the whole season mess is on him. He is like 90% the reason with the rest being refrees and other things.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
There is no way we win CL, the guy is absolutely clueless... If a team uses high pressure he's out of ideas and on top of that he keeps creating the most unbalanced lineups possible like today...

F

FlaFCB

There is no way we win CL, the guy is absolutely clueless... If a team uses high pressure he's out of ideas and on top of that he keeps creating the most unbalanced lineups possible like today...

Yeah. It's a trophyless season, much like Tata was. The football played now is even worse than under Martino.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I get what you are saying but we already won a trophy this season and are favorites to take Copa (Atlético isnt what they used to be).

It would be nice if Lucho said goodbye after Barca-Celta Final. He is a good man and Barca legend and will leave despite board wanting him to stay imo.

khaled_a_d

I get what you are saying but we already won a trophy this season and are favorites to take Copa (Atlético isnt what they used to be).

It would be nice if Lucho said goodbye after Barca-Celta Final. He is a good man and Barca legend and will leave despite board wanting him to stay imo.

This,I was hoping he would stay specially considering I am not sure we will be able to get an upgrade for him,but it is clear his time is close to being over and it seem more and more that he himself doesn't want to override his time here. Would love to see us winning the CL but CL need luck that we rarely have on our side but a CDR winning as his last game would be nice

navidjaan

Massive thanks for everything he has done. After a gruesome year with Tata where everything looked dark, he changed up things and signed all the right players for short-term success which was required after the FIFA ban. But after the initial success and the ban was over, he has failed to tactically rejuvenate the team, he has completely overlooked La Masia exemplified by the current fates of Alex Grimaldo, Munir and Sergi Samper, the three greatest talents to have been produced in recent years, and he has signed average young players who got their places instead (except Umtiti and Denis, whose return was inevitable anyways). Today, the team is basically playing the exact same way as in 14/15, just with less efficiency and a midfield which is less connected than ever before.

He must get credit for bringing back the winning mentality and some proper working ethics, alongside a terrific and highly professional staff, and his personality has always been top notch, but a top coach's lifespan these days are 3-4 years. For the sake of not wasting another year along the same lines so we can continue to innovate new winning ways and not wasting the next great talents coming through a stronger Barça B (Aleñá, Palencia, Marlon to begin with), Lucho must leave.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

But then we are stuck with Unzue...

Obviously I don't want us/him to be ridiculed, but we need a change not a passing of the torch, which is what I think would happen if things go smoothly...

xXKonan

This game is a Classic case of Lucho, constantly underestimating Mid-lower table teams.

-Put out a XI that screams arrogant and instruct the team to play at 1st-2nd gear for most of the match.

-Oh shit the other team came to play! and we are having trouble getting out of our own half and we can't even string passes together without shitting the bed. oh well they will tire out eventually right?

-We concede and the team is in a state of disarray and the chances we get the finishing is potato quality and Lucho decides to make subs that should've probably played from the start and we spend the entire rest of the game trying to score.

-We get screwed on a couple of bad ref decisions and we hit the bar and we end the game either with a loss or a draw.

-Instead of focusing on what went wrong and how next time it will be different, Lucho explains how the missed pen calls and us hitting the bar means we were the better team the whole time and we deserved to win!

-Rinse and repeat.

:(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Massive thanks for everything he has done. After a gruesome year with Tata where everything looked dark, he changed up things and signed all the right players for short-term success which was required after the FIFA ban. But after the initial success and the ban was over, he has failed to tactically rejuvenate the team, he has completely overlooked La Masia exemplified by the current fates of Alex Grimaldo, Munir and Sergi Samper, the three greatest talents to have been produced in recent years, and he has signed average young players who got their places instead (except Umtiti and Denis, whose return was inevitable anyways). Today, the team is basically playing the exact same way as in 14/15, just with less efficiency and a midfield which is less connected than ever before.

He must get credit for bringing back the winning mentality and some proper working ethics, alongside a terrific and highly professional staff, and his personality has always been top notch, but a top coach's lifespan these days are 3-4 years. For the sake of not wasting another year along the same lines so we can continue to innovate new winning ways and not wasting the next great talents coming through a stronger Barça B (Aleñá, Palencia, Marlon to begin with), Lucho must leave.

:goodpost:

Home of Barca Fans