Luis Enrique

Neymessi

All the blame goes to him imo. First of all they drew at calderon and while i am not against rotation, this was a shitload of rotation for a match. It was as if we were playing a second leg against 2nd division side in copa after a 6-0 win.

BBZ8800

Seems like his big squad mixing always results in failure. Will he ever learn? Cant he mix it a bit less? He has to completely change squad because schedule is a bit tight, but cmon its beginning of season...

Imo, this is a downside of a too large squad with too much depth.

Mats, Cilless
Roberto, Vidal, Alba, Digne
Pique, Masch, Umtiti, Mathieu
Busi, Iniesta, Rakitic, Denis, Gomes, Arda, Rafinha
MSN, Paco

That's 21 "playable" players.
If you have 11 starters and even if you rotate only 2-3 players every now and then, you'll still have 7-8 players who won't ever play.
If you rotate all 21 players=then you'll have too many rotations and poor 1st team chemistry.

I don't see how we will balance this season:
1. happy 11 starters with a good chemistry
2. 10 squad players

One thing will suffer. Either a starting 11 (and results) or 10 squad players.
Worrisome.

xXKonan

My main gripes is how he setup up the back four.

I said it before but I never liked the Masche-Mathieu Pairing at all and it doesn't seem they even remotely trust each other. and add in Vidal to the fuckery and you get what happened tonight.

F

Flavia

This loss is on him, because that defense was terrible. Can't rest both Pique and Bob in the same match. If Vidal plays, Pique has to play. He trusted Masch, but Javier hasn't be solid for a while now.

Wick

Hope he gets absolutely destroyed by the journalists. What an horrible decision to start that many new players, including players who haven't even played for the club before (Paco, Cillessen) and an underwhelming player (Vidal, Mathieu) - well, he is just not good enough. What is he thinking? It shows such a lack of respect for the quality of La Liga teams, lack of understanding of concepts such as "continuity" and "familiarity", and also it shows he can't make a proper evaluation of players (Vidal in particular, but also Mascherano and Mathieu as starting at CB together).

Rotating is a must, but this is asine. Rotate a couple of players, maybe 3. Then get a lead and sub out the likes of Messi, Suarez, Neymar or Iniesta. The way you rotate is important, and frankly this is not the way. Especially not in a match where we need the three points to keep up with Real Madrid, who look very strong and hungry. The kills our team, the confidence, especially the likes of Denis, Digne etc., who probably feel like they can't be impact players. Get them time with the starters, 2-3 at a time, and their confidence will go up by having succes. This many new players kills momentum. Why can't Lucho understand this?

serghei

The good part is that we always have a moment or two like this at home in a season. Like against Celta and Malaga from two seasons ago, and against Deportivo and Valencia last season. The bad part is it's only the 3rd game, and it's way too early to make gifts.

Home of Barca Fans