Luis Enrique

Total-Football

Neymar is a different animal than Bale .. just because Real Madrid Won doesnt mean you can compare the two .. football is a collective sport that's what we all tend to forget, Phileppe luis struggled to start in chealsea and Turan aint nowhere the starting eleven in Barca .. but together in Atletico Won Laliga and played a final of champions league. A Winning Team doesnt have to consist of better players than Rivals or even of the same level.
Having said that , Bale is a great player even tho he needs to work on his passing abilities . because i dont see him coordinating with team mates to be honnest , most of his brilliant moments consist of explosiveness , curved shots , headers etc ..

xXKonan

[tw]737758565373476864[/tw]

The Full image.

Cj0KYWIUgAEhOMv.jpg

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Great doc about Lucho and his men. It's in catalan, hard to understand everything, with some bits in castellano.

[tw]739922008398561280[/tw]

[tw]739923903494115329[/tw]

D10S_JC

I think next season Lucho will play 4-4-2 more often.
Denis Suarez and Turan are more suitable for 4-4-2 and we can rotate MSN.

Chong Li

Great doc about Lucho and his men. It's in catalan, hard to understand everything, with some bits in castellano.

[tw]739922008398561280[/tw]

[tw]739923903494115329[/tw]

Great find! Thanks alot for this.

I'm really not a big fan of Lucho, but I must admit he comes across as quite a likeable character in the vid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He basically fucked up his 2nd transfer window just like pep did.

Still can't get over that 2010 and Chygo and Ibra fail (not his fault btw.) and anticlimax vs. Inter.

El Flaco

At least Chygo & Zlatan played full seasons with us unlike Arda & Vidal.

Don't write off our two latest signings too soon mate.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am not writing off Vidal at all. If anyone can adapt and has the will to make it, it's Aleix. Fact is though we did not needed him as Alves stayed ( granted board didn't know he would).

I am having 0 hopes for Arda though. Aside with his lack of fitness (doubt he can play 90mins. on high level). He just doesn't fit anywhere.

Home of Barca Fans