Luis Enrique

KingLeo10

i think the defining feature of lucho is his adaptability, he doesn't try to impose a particular system irrespective of opposition or circumstance, he will do whatever it takes to get the result.

aaron101

Just realized that he didn't make a single sub. Our team didn't look that tired. Maybe that was the reason why we were not that intense, to rest our players while leading 2-0 lol. Our next game is still a tough one. I wonder if he should rest one of the MSN. Arda and Aleix Vidal should play against Sevilla.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No subs and noone even cares. Well done Lucho.

Now team has 5 days (oh, the luxury) to prepare for Sevilla.

B

beautifulgame

after sevilla.. hopefully we can really get our guys rotating and maintain a level of freshness and fitness for the business end.

Just realized that he didn't make a single sub. Our team didn't look that tired. Maybe that was the reason why we were not that intense, to rest our players while leading 2-0 lol. Our next game is still a tough one. I wonder if he should rest one of the MSN. Arda and Aleix Vidal should play against Sevilla.

second half subs are massively overrated as means of resting. The only thing it is good for in the health department is preventing injuries by not being on the pitch.

Our best eleven is always the same, lucho plays it in every big game and rotates heavily for all other games.

Home of Barca Fans