Luis Enrique

mazp

I wonder how long the club will give him, if he has a slow start to season? Which I think Barca will.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think it will be THAT bad even in the worst scenario. Even if that is the case, he'll finish the season since there would be a CL to play for.

BarcaJack

Yeah. It's quite possible that we will start rather poorly, based on Lucho's performance on Roma and Celta. But the important thing is to build a system where everybody fits and play some nice football in the second half.
BTW, Ancelotti didn't start well in RM. But they managed to beat Bayern with the best form in that entire season and went on to get the Champion's league.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
What we need now, is continuity. Unfortunate and tragic circumstances have led to us having to change our coaches every season since '12. I am sure that he will get his time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Enrique is a long-term project. He should get his time. We need to build something great for the future while also do well now. We need to be patient.

Yeah. It's quite possible that we will start rather poorly, based on Lucho's performance on Roma and Celta. But the important thing is to build a system where everybody fits and play some nice football in the second half.
BTW, Ancelotti didn't start well in RM. But they managed to beat Bayern with the best form in that entire season and went on to get the Champion's league.

Indeed. I remember plenty of Madridistas being very critical of him and his way and some thought he wouldn't last long as he kept doing weird things by switching formations and player positions all of the time, but in the end he managed to find something to work and they won the CL and the Copa.

mazp

Luis Enrique is a long-term project. He should get his time. We need to build something great for the future while also do well now. We need to be patient.

Indeed. I remember plenty of Madridistas being very critical of him and his way and some thought he wouldn't last long as he kept doing weird things by switching formations and player positions all of the time, but in the end he managed to find something to work and they won the CL and the Copa.

No offense, but Lucho is not Carlo..

Icarium

Lifestealer
By November if we dont fall off by more than 6 points I think we can be champions again. Adama munir or deulofeu some one must step up before neymara nd suarez returns and before messi gets better. Maybe Pedro will get back to his usual self or rakitic or iniesta. Someone has to take the responsibility of winning matches.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Stric

Of course I hope for the best, but realistically, I can't help but have low expectations for this season. The current Barca squad is easily the weakest in years, meanwhile Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are at their strongest point in decades. This will be an uphill battle, to say the least.

Kohe321

The current Barca squad is easily the weakest in years.

I0Svc.gif

Home of Barca Fans