Luis Enrique

L

linetty

Zubizarreta: "Luis Enrique told me: 'About goalkeepers, you should ask Unzue (assistant, ex-goalkeeper), I don't know anything about that."

Bravo was Lucho's transfer my ass.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange quote. And another awkward pr moment for a member of our board. He involuntarily made Lucho look stupid.
Bravo Zubi, bravo!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Zubizarreta: "Luis Enrique told me: 'About goalkeepers, you should ask Unzue (assistant, ex-goalkeeper), I don't know anything about that."

Bravo was Lucho's transfer my ass.

Unzue or Lucho, same thing to be honest.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Zubi also said that it was clear even when MAtS signed that they'd sign another keeper (and that MAtS knew it), so it seems neither Enrique nor Unzué pushed for it because they didnt trust MAtS or whatever. Unzué just picked Bravo out of the possible options.

F

Flavia

Luis Enrique is back in Barcelona after a two-week holiday in the Maldives. Barcelona start pre-season on Monday.[md]

I can't wait for Monday :D

J

jurgo

why are the most guys trust lucho completely here?

i think he proved nothig so far.

did his work for the b team with success, but at his time there were many great youngsters.
then he failed completely at rome, where he had to cope just with a few stars.
finally he did ine good season with an average team.

hope he will suceed at barça, but it's hard to predict if he's a good coach imo

L

linetty

why are the most guys trust lucho completely here?

i think he proved nothig so far.

did his work for the b team with success, but at his time there were many great youngsters.
then he failed completely at rome, where he had to cope just with a few stars.
finally he did ine good season with an average team.

hope he will suceed at barça, but it's hard to predict if he's a good coach imo
He had to completely rebuild the team at Rome and wasn't given enough time.

You can't be negative on everything, it's unhealthy.

J

jurgo

He had to completely rebuild the team at Rome and wasn't given enough time.

You can't be negative on everything, it's unhealthy.

just wanted to know your opinion(s)

i'm just realistic, imo bette than too euphoric.
as i said, i hope he will suceed, but i think it's very uncertain

Alik

just wanted to know your opinion(s)

i'm just realistic, imo bette than too euphoric.
as i said, i hope he will suceed, but i think it's very uncertain

His personality is just energetic, he reminds one of Pep. He also had one excellent season with Celta. He knows how to work with young players and he is respected at the club.

Like Linetty said, it doesn't help being worrying. We'll see how the season shapes up. We were also optimistic about Tata and that didn't work out in the end.

J

jurgo

His personality is just energetic, he reminds one of Pep. He also had one excellent season with Celta. He knows how to work with young players and he is respected at the club.

Like Linetty said, it doesn't help being worrying. We'll see how the season shapes up. We were also optimistic about Tata and that didn't work out in the end.

maybe too energetic, he speaks very hectically.

the top class managers (guardiola, mourinho, hitzfeld, wenger, ancelotti, heynckes,...) usually speak very gently

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
maybe too energetic, he speaks very hectically.

the top class managers (guardiola, mourinho, hitzfeld, wenger, ancelotti, heynckes,...) usually speak very gently

I don't really get what you're trying to say here. Can you elaborate?

Home of Barca Fans