Luis Enrique

gasgas

Luis Enrique: "4-4-2 is an option? No, it's not. But you adapt to the players that are available and on how you can hurt the opponent."

munir or sandro for el classico :dance:
:banghead:

El Flaco

Quotes from Luis Enrique during pre-BATE press conference

"We want to play a complete game, improve things that we did in the first game against BATE and win to keep our 1st place."

"Regardless of what can happen in the stands before the game we know that the fans will be with us when we play."

"Halloween costumes? Players' statement is clear, won't enter. We know everything here is manipulated in a negative way."

"In my time there was no Halloween, we just has the Carnaval. For some of you some costumes would come in handy sometimes."

"What happened on Saturday was that we played a good game & won. Everything else is part of the circus that surrounds football"

"Recovery Messi going slower, could miss clasico? Don't know about that, recovery is going as planned."

"Sergi Roberto being called up to the national team would be great. He's more than ready, but it's hard to get there."

"Vermaelen being fit is great news for us. He's full of confidence."

"Halilovic? He's lucky, because I almost watch every game of Sporting... He's at a good team to prepare to be at Barça."

"Halilovic is showing that he has a great quality, but he has to improve in many aspects, he's still very young."

"4-4-2 is an option? No, it's not. But you adapt to the players that are available and on how you can hurt the opponent."

"I don't feel like we've been through any strange situations, I'm more than happy with our current standing, there's a lot left"

"I adapt to the players available and how we can hurt the opponent."

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "Busquets played again a perfect game, you can't play better." #fcblive

Luis Enrique: "We're not being lucky with injuries. We have a lack of midfielders, so we can't give them rest." "fcblive

Luis Enrique on Ter Stegen's move by the corner flag: "I didn't like it or dislike it, he has quality and confidence to make that move."

Luis Enrique: "Think result is more than fair. It's never easy to win a Champions League game."

Luis Enrique: "El Clasico? We will see. Rakitic is out for this next match. It depends on the doctors, the player..."

Luis Enrique: "We have solved important situations, our rival did not generate danger, we have won with a more than fair score."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers for the quotes guys.

Lack of midfielders? Noone asks him about Gumbau anymore. Triple pivot?

xXKonan

The Barcelona squad will tomorrow have a team building day at theme park PortAventura in Salou #fcblive [catradio]

i_bleed_blaugrana

I think it's worth stating how well he is managing this injury crisis. Hell, Mou loses Courtois and it all goes to shit for him at Chelsea and for all the players we have lost, our results have been outstanding. I was expecting us to drop more points and have to play catch up in 2016 but so far, we look consistent and ticking, despite the injuries and Lucho deserves credit for that.

Madrid look extremely ordinary so far, despite their unbeaten record. Our defense is returning to form as well, another clean sheet. I doubt they will have an answer to Neymar and Suarez, Roberto will surprise them and Munir is an X factor they haven't seen yet, and looked at least lively against BATE.

This whole Halloween thing was dumb tho. I'd be sick of answering questions about this too.

Last edited:

xXKonan

A couple of Pictures of the trip from the Barcelona website.

MIR_0558-Optimized.v1446816293.jpg

and a bigger one from the one Roberto posted on twitter.

MIR_0554-Optimized.v1446816289.jpg

Home of Barca Fans