Luis Enrique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some people are oblivious to the fact Barca has had a very mediocre record in away matches this late in CL stages even under the glory days of Pep.

And btw. This very PSG were unbeaten at home in all European competitions since 2006. That's 9 years!

khaled_a_d

Some people are oblivious to the fact Barca has had a very mediocre record in away matches this late in CL stages even under the glory days of Pep.

And btw. This very PSG were unbeaten at home in all European competitions since 2006. That's 9 years!

PSG was medicor for half of them tbh ,and they had some serious injuries ,still very good result

Edit : I mean they have either played in Europa league or didn't participate

Last edited:

bismp

We are shaping up as favorites for the CHL
We are first at La liga
We qualified for the CDR final
We have beaten PSG(X2),MC(X2),Atleti(x3) and Real
Gret improvement in defence
Messi best player in the world again
Treble might be possible after all
:lucho:

Xtroverto

40th win!!! Today it was the 19th win away this season equaling the club record set in 2010-11. Luis Enrique is acheving extraordinary feats, yet the clueless barca fans are completely oblivious to the fact :shakeshead:

This season Luis Enrique will guide the club to several new club records and possibly an unprecedented new treble, Imagine the nuke that will go down in Madrid if that happened, I can hardly contain myself at the though of all he clueless clowns runing around like headless chickens out at Vledebebas trying to lay blame to everyone but themself, it will be a bloodbath :pep:

Ursegor

World Champion
The midfield standards have certainly regressed - mind you, choosing between Busquets, Mascherano, Rakitic, Iniesta, super sub Xavi is still a luxury - but I still don't get why it's blamed on "Lucho's system". Today:

Iniesta 36 successful passes in 52 minutes.
Xavi 53 successful passes in 38 minutes.

In absolutely the exact same roles.

Not everything is down to the tactics board. The players themselves dictate the tactics.

I can only blame Lucho in this matter for the transfer window (if he actually had any say in it, he also blatantly wants Alves renewed yet nothing happens) but then again he probably thought that Iniesta can adapt to the deeper, withdrawn "Xavi role" and start controlling the midfield on his own. Didn't we all think Iniesta would one day do it when Xavi retires? Guess we were all wrong.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
What I do not like is the "Mathieu for a midfielder" substitution and moving Masche in midfield. There is no reason to break up the CB pair late in the game if both play well against a strong opponent.
I do not think that it helps to secure a win but creates unnecessary risks. It is ok to make such a change against teams like Almeria when the goal is to rest the subbed player but it was a bad decision today.

F

Flavia

What I do not like is the "Mathieu for a midfielder" substitution and moving Masche in midfield. There is no reason to break up the CB pair late in the game if both play well against a strong opponent.
I do not think that it helps to secure a win but creates unnecessary risks. It is ok to make such a change against teams like Almeria when the goal is to rest the subbed player but it was a bad decision today.

I think he wanted to rest Rakitic. There's valencia saturday.

Home of Barca Fans