Luis Enrique

Afro

Probably gonna get shot down for this but I don't feel as if Lucho is to blame for not motivating the players. They would've known that we would have gone top of the Liga with a win and that should be motivation enough.

Whilst we're on the subject, I know I've missed the party this week but I'm glad he contradicted what Messi said, confirms that he's not a Yes man like Tata. They're both right. It has been a gradual process but something definitely did click after that Sociedad match. A winning streak like what we have been on is nothing to scoff at, especially considering Atletico and Villarreal comprised half of them!

We will beat City in the CL, I have faith in Lucho now. He has a system now and as long as he only performs tweaks to it and doesn't go crazy I think we'll be successful. This isn't an instant process, it will take time. Hopefully he gets that because there's a real enjoyment watching Barca again (today excepted).

Its so annoying :lol:
I for one wouldn't trade places with real madrid standings wise, a 4 point lead with away clasico incoming and CDR gone seems quite worse imo, but of course ancelotti is stable as a rock :angry:
edit; of course there's a huge chance this is bs. I believe it is. But there's also a slight chance there is truth to it, which would be worrying.

khaled_a_d

Its so annoying :lol:
I for one wouldn't trade places with real madrid standings wise, a 4 point lead with away clasico incoming and CDR gone seems quite worse imo, but of course ancelotti is stable as a rock :angry:
edit; of course there's a huge chance this is bs. I believe it is. But there's also a slight chance there is truth to it, which would be worrying.

He is stable du to La Decima & CDR he won last year,not due to being 1st this year
Lucho doesn't have the history to back him up against the media

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wouldn't trade lucho for anyone right now. Lucho made barca play good football even with a bad midfield. I enjoyed all the recent matches much more than last season. Only after the end of the season we have to judge him.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
new rumours about a player leaking discontent from the dressing room with Lucho.
Happened fast enough :(

Obviously Xavi's not happy with not being brought on against Malaga :pep:

images

Egert

Estonian Culé
Games in which Barcelona didn't score and total games, per season since 08-09: 4/62, 2/57, 4/62, 5/64, 4/60, 8/59, 5/37(ongoing) [via sport]

serghei

I wouldn't trade lucho for anyone right now. Lucho made barca play good football even with a bad midfield. I enjoyed all the recent matches much more than last season. Only after the end of the season we have to judge him.

That's questionable and not a true general statement. There is nothing good about games like PSG away, Real away, Sociedad away, Celta home, Malaga home, Malaga away, Getafe away, Valencia away. About 1/3 of the total games we played under Lucho don't fall in the category of "good football". One of the reason many wanted him gone.

XaviMessiGirl

new rumours about a player leaking discontent from the dressing room with Lucho.
Happened fast enough :(

I would imagine that from now on every time we lose or draw, "someone" will get into an argument with Lucho and the dressing room will be fractured again. Regardless of what we the fans think about him, Lucho is an easy target for the press.

Icarium

Lifestealer
That's questionable and not a true general statement. There is nothing good about games like PSG away, Real away, Sociedad away, Celta home, Malaga home, Malaga away, Getafe away, Valencia away. About 1/3 of the total games we played under Lucho don't fall in the category of "good football". One of the reason many wanted him gone.

But we did play some good matches, easily better than what tata could pull. Only match that matches the quality of football we played in recent weeks is milan 4-0 match. There is hope, it is not easy to rebuild a team. Pep was able to do it because he had a great squad in every area. Lucho only has the strike force that is great, our midfield is not the best in the world and neither is our defense. We are still in la liga title race, almost there in copa final and still going in CL. What more do you expect? Completely dominate every match, i am sorry but our squad is not capable of such a feat even if pep or ancelotti or mourinho or simeone manages the team, more so in their first year in charge of a team in transition. We need some reinforcements in midfield and a better RB to even come close to that kind of feat.

Home of Barca Fans