Luis Enrique

Siberia

Serious question guys

If you had the power to change Pep with Lucho right now, would you do it or are you guys happy and dont want anything changed?

JamDav1982

Serious question guys

If you had the power to change Pep with Lucho right now, would you do it or are you guys happy and dont want anything changed?

No.

For the reason it has taken 3 years almost to get past Peps tactics and time at club. The best thing about this season is that things seem to have finally moved on.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
No.

For the reason it has taken 3 years almost to get past Peps tactics and time at club. The best thing about this season is that things seem to have finally moved on.

Pretty much this.

As much as I love Pep, a style change was clearly needed.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Even if lucho gets sacked I dont want pep not because he is a bad coach or something, he is still my favorite coach and I think he will be among top 3 coaches too. The main reason is I don't want pep legacy to be spoiled, it was short but it was great. Second terms always end up bad. And other reason being we should not cling on to.past and look back to pep but we should instead look forward and continue the transition from tiki taka.

mssarm

Serious question guys

No. Barca needs to develop and needs new ideas from different coach(not necessarily LE). Same for Pep: He needs a new team to develop his ideas. It would be bad for both if he comes back. Luckily Pep understands that and won't come back as a coach.

Ursegor

World Champion
Serious question guys

the-front-MD-feb-18-2015-480x568.jpg

:pep:

L

linetty

Serious question guys

right now? no way. we're looking dangerous as fuck and pep is too much possesion reliant these days. you gotta learn to live without the ball and counterattack, exactly what we're doing atm and honestly i'm loving our current playing style.

JackaL

The game against Atletico Madrid was very promising, the series of consecutive wins we have managed is actually great for the team's confidence. I still think we are not solid in defence (don't ask for statistics), let's see what we do in the harder games and if our midfield and defence can also cope with the tougher opponents, especially in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans