Luis Enrique

hardyboy

Luis Enrique: "I have nothing to regret regarding management of the squad"

Luis Enrique: "The relation with the players is the same as it was at the start, even better since we got to know each other better."

Luis Enrique: 'All things depends on results. But I feel fully supported by the board and the players. I am working as hard as ever'

Luis Enrique: "Every coach has to manage his squad. I try to make the objective a long term one, winning trophies."

Luis Enrique: "Coaches always depend on results, but I feel backed by both the club and the players."

Luis Enrique: "It's not my job to deny speculations. And I don't care if you don't want to believe me"

hardyboy

Luis Enrique: "I am happy because I feel I am fully backed by the club, the players and the fans. I'm very thankful for that."

Luis Enrique: "I see the team in a positive line"

Luis Enrique: "It's clear we'll have to improve if we want to win trophies, but I think we're making progress."

Luis Enrique: "Things that happen in the dressing room stay in the dressing room. My job is to get the team to perform"

Luis Enrique: "There are a lot of rumours lately, all negative of course. We'd like a more positive atmosphere, just like it is inside."

hardyboy

Luis Enrique: “Will I change? No, I'll continue working the same way.””

Luis Enrique: "Players reportedly annoyed by only announcing squad on match day? Don't know, but that won't change for now."

Luis Enrique: "There's no ultimatum on me"

Luis Enrique: "Zubi leaving is sad, he brought me to the club and he has always been loyal. He and his people did a good job."

Luis Enrique: "On Sunday we had a chance and we did not take it. It was a blow for the team, that's clear"

Luis Enrique: "Everything about Elche worries me. They are not doing well in the league, however, it won't be an easy game"

Luis Enrique: "Captains are talking and trying to help the team carry on"

Luis Enrique: "i'm not affected by what is being written. Majority of the reports are not correct or written with bad intentions.

Luis Enrique: "I feel strong and motivated. I trust we will do a very good second part of La Liga"

Luis Enrique: "It's impossible to treat all the players in the same way. It would be a mistake, but there are general rules"

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Luis Suárez (ex-Barça) “I think Messi is happy at Barça, but if there's a stratospheric offer for him, you have to be attentive.” [ser]

Luis Suárez: “If Luis Enrique continues or not depends on the results. There's an important game on Sunday.”

Suárez: “If the coach is mad at the team's best player, the basic piece of the team fails.”

Interesting. Now I think it was Suarez who said Lucho was the worst coach he ever played under.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
B6v7TE-CUAA1lJZ.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans