Luis Enrique

barcanuck

It's okay he wants to try something new and radical in an important match, but he should at least try out the formations in less decisive matches beforehand. I know he wants to be unpredictable, but it doesn't really help the players if they looked just as confused as our opponents. Learn from this, you stubborn piece of work.

But that would give away our hand for the big matches, Lucho clearly wants to out think the better coaches. He knows he can crush the other teams with the normal expected lineup.

DennyCrane

Laurent Blanc:

"Barcelona's line-up surprised us, but their system wasn't decisive. Their players were."

"It seemed that Barcelona's surprising line-up confused their players more than our players."

Ouch, low blow against Lucho! :lol:

His system on the other hand was indeed decisive.

Neymessi

I am far from confident with him.He can do anything in any match.He can play anything vs bayern/real in the semis if we reach there.Mathieu was crap vs real at LB.Still played him LB.Played busi and masch together even after the two did not work well vs valencia.He was lucky last match,clueless still.

L

linetty

I am far from confident with him.He can do anything in any match.He can play anything vs bayern/real in the semis if we reach there.Mathieu was crap vs real at LB.Still played him LB.Played busi and masch together even after the two did not work well vs valencia.He was lucky last match,clueless still.
He played Busi and Masch together in midfield but he did not used them the same way.

He experimented again but it worked yesterday though. I will have patience for Lucho.

khaled_a_d

The goal Messi scored in 2011 against RM in CL. Can't say that was Pep's tactical genius.

Pep moved Messi to the false 9 role instead of RW so he is free and able to make plays like that ,so to some extent yes Pep takes some credit for that
Though I agree with the point you are trying to make ,can't be the players for the win and coach for loss if we are talking about games small sample like we have with Lucho right now

FC B

Laurent Blanc:

"Barcelona's line-up surprised us, but their system wasn't decisive. Their players were."

"It seemed that Barcelona's surprising line-up confused their players more than our players."

Blanc made Lucho his bitch both tactically and in terms of pressers :banghead:

Bertus

Laurent Blanc:

Say Mister No-Tactic and No-Authority in his own dressing room.

Seriously, Blanc should understand where he stands. He's so bad he could not even coach a club from la Liga Adelente.

Retard.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Say Mister No-Tactic and No-Authority in his own dressing room.

Seriously, Blanc should understand where he stands. He's so bad he could not even coach a club from la Liga Adelente.

Retard.

Your hate against him is amusing.

L

linetty

Blanc made Lucho his bitch both tactically and in terms of pressers :banghead:
How so?

He said that our players were confused but they still somehow managed to beat PSG by 2 goals margin. And he subbed off his two best performing players (I was like what-the-fuck when I saw Verratti getting taken off...)

It ddidnt seem like the players were confused though, but double pivot is not a thing for Barca, it makes Messi get isolated way too often.

Kohe321

Anyway, our defence inside the box has to improve a lot, I hope Lucho works on that, we sometimes look like deer in headlights when opponents get this close to our goal. Look at the start of this video and notice our defending before Ibras goal. Mathieu wasn't putting nearly enough pressure on Lucas here, and how could Ibrahimovic be allowed to stand inside our box totally unmarked? Look at how everyone is just looking at the player with the ball until he passes, meanwhile Zlatan has glided inside ready to strike. Absolutely horrific defending, we can't concede these kind of silly goals going forward in the competition.

F

Flavia

I don't feel confident about his work, at all. It's december, and we're far from looking like a team, with gameplans and being cohesive. During games we look chaotic, the defense is not really improving, nor is the midfield. Let's see if things get better in the 2nd half of the season.

Neymessi

There would not be a happier person than me if he proved me wrong but this is my stand right now.He is clueless as hell and we have not improved.Forget improvement,he has made our midfield disappear.

Home of Barca Fans