Rafa Benitez - The Destroyer of Teams

Fuck! I hoped Radomir Antić will end up chosen to save them (he was mentioned in roumors) ! He saved Barca and Aleti and Serbian national team in critical moment, has experience in that...

Benitez is a disaster with notebook, I can't see him saving them...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed that he has a break clause in his contract should they be relegated from the Premier League this season.

Messi983

1660986_1058360947535310_8382075968420004342_n.jpg

khaled_a_d

So ,he started the season with RM .humiliated from Barca defeat & Cup scandal ,sacked .his replacement done much better job and then he ended the season getting relegated to championship?
I mean sure many of those weren't his fault .but this is such a downfall that is hard to believe

Darko

To be fair to him he did a good job at Newcastle, they were pure garbage before him and he gave them some solidity and organisation.

khaled_a_d

He isn't the blame for a lot of things tbf ,even with RM his failure was written on the wall after the inconvenient sacking of a likable coach like Ancelotti & Zidane waiting to takeover and Madrid fans didn't want him in the 1st place.
But that doesn't change that this year is probably the worst in his career .
Could end up in a better way though ,many think he might be the top candidate for La Roja job

Home of Barca Fans