Rafa Benitez - The Destroyer of Teams

Sergio

Sergison
^ LOL. Well of course you don't, there isn't anything left for the scouse Rafa appreciation society to defend him with.

rafa_benitez_liverpool.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Destroyer of clubs". How exactly did he destroy Valencia? 2 La Liga titles after 30 years.
I admit he did fairly poor with Liverpool. Some bad signings but still got them their CL.
He's surely not a likable character but it's just another hate article full of rubbish.

XaviMessiGirl

I wasn't a big fan of his at Liverpool (past couple seasons), but compared to Hodgson now... :lol:

And at Inter he certainly isn't doing well either but sacking him already is probably too knee-jerk.

Sergio

Sergison
LOL, if you knew how big a taboo getting outplayed in the Sansa by Brescia is, you'd understand why they want him out already. :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Let's not forget the number of injuries that he has to deal with right now.
U mean like what happened with Liverpool under his guidance too ? it's always a problem with the training same thing Jose did earlier this season

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If Inter don't want him, they can send him back to us no problem. Rafa still has his gaff in Liverpool.

Beast

The Observer
If Inter don't want him, they can send him back to us no problem. Rafa still has his gaff in Liverpool.

Says you who wanted him out last season ?

of course he would go back.. you now have a new sugar daddy someone who Rafa can drain for an extra 3 years before you sit and cry help we are going down one more time and be sold for the Chinese for a total value of 1 $ and on 10 installment over 10 years.

you should have gone for Pellegrini but i think the new Yanks will get a proper manager ala Guus or someone of his caliber(or Capello when he ditch England ) to take over the team

Home of Barca Fans