Rafa Benitez - The Destroyer of Teams

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
why so much hate guys! Why we don't enjoy what he is doing at Inter? Come on, it's great work!

I hope Rafa stays! Long live Rafa! :worthy:

:lol:

Rafa has to leave though.... I am worried he is bad for the confidence and form of Sneijder....

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
and Julio Cesar may be out until the new year if reports coming out of Italy are to be believed.

J

Jordzibob

For those who wanted him at Madrid (Yeh it would of been awesome because we'd have caned them even more) but he would of been STRAIGHT out the door once he started playing his boring, shitty game, and fucking up. This thread made me laugh, so much, "More food options?!? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

J

Jordzibob

Hopefully Rafa might have ruined Sneidjer's chances of winning the Balon D'Or.

Not that he deserves it. The Balon D'or isnt "Who won the most trophies in a year", maybe we should put Muntari in there aswell. Has Sneijder been compared with Maradona and Pele this year? No. Did Sneijder have a good World Cup? Not really, he got a few lucky goals and went missing in the group stages and final. Common misconception that he did. You cant really take these awards seriously when someone like Gyan is on the list. One month of football apparently counts for the entire year. B.S.
I'd like Xavi to win, because he deserves it as much as Messi, but realistically, there should only be one winner of this award, and that's Messi.

P.S. When's part 2 coming? This was such an entertaining read :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans