Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miroslav Klose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Who?)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
X

xaviniesta

samuel eto'o - works hard, scores a lot (important goals). he's a natural striker.

MoFroBo

Atm it is kinda hard to say. It would be Villa if he was playing already with Barca and winning at least La Liga while adding fair amount of goals, also Forlan. Samu was played out of position. Drogs, Higuain would be great choices if they didn't choked in CL, now it is hard to decide, rly :)

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Drogba is more complete than any other striker imo. He might not be as creative as, say, David Villa or Zlatan, but he's quick, strong (both physically and mentally) and his shots are very accurate.

But really, it's hard to pick the best out of them, because the quality of a player is also determined by the players around him. Villa might be better for us than Zlatan, but Zlatan is more suited to AC Milan's style of playing than Villa would be.

zanela

Indomitable presence, terrorise defences, holds up the ball like no other, Physical and Aerial prowess, excellent on the ball, vision to set up his teammates(his crossing is exceptional for a CF), pace to beat his man, can combine power and technique making him a threat anywhere around the box including set-pieces, equally good with both feet. Despite his poor temperament, he still IS the most feared striker in the game. On his day, there is no equal.

My vote - Didier Drogba.

Sergio

Sergison
Well "striker". Absolutely. I wouldn't want any other player in the world in the penalty area to finish my chances.

Forward is a different question.

Trequartista

The good
Ok another question,you are now a a manger of a team and you have one place in your attack for someone,Pippo or Drogba?

Sergio

Sergison
That entirely depends on the team am managing. For example if am Milan and already have Ibra and Pato, for sure I go for Pippo, like I say, no one better at finishing off the creation of others. Drogba maybe has 10x the skill, and 100x the physique. But i'd still prefer Pippo's instinct in that scenario.

Home of Barca Fans