A-League (Australia)

Iniesta

The one that goes for "Boca,Inter and Barca"?

Henandez came to us over rated/hyped, just because of all the youtube videos we saw of his long range goals. How many has he scored? 2 one against juve and one in the pre season.

Billy has been a star this season, not afraid to take on the defenders

R

RiQy

The one that goes for "Boca,Inter and Barca"?

Henandez came to us over rated/hyped, just because of all the youtube videos we saw of his long range goals. How many has he scored? 2 one against juve and one in the pre season.

Billy has been a star this season, not afraid to take on the defenders

Yeah.

Don't tell me you don't think Hernandez is the best player in the league. The way he opens up other defences is amazing. Sure, he was hyped up a lot but he's a brilliant player.

Iniesta

Im not saying his is not the best player, just said he came to us with everyone expecting him to score from every one of his long range shots. He is no Fred

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Any player to recommend for Barca or some young talent?

Kewell was something in his days...
Btw. Congrats on your Japan result, your are now one step closer to WC

Iniesta

Bojan i wish we had a player with some talent who could play for barca, sadly australia is not so technically minded but that is all changing now :D.

Kewell is still something :p, the best gifted player we have had. We are one win off from making the 2010WC :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, seems like my Dinamo Zagreb signed a 16 y.o. from Melbourne Knights. Kid`s name is Becket and they say he`s labeled as next Weah. Any truth in it?

R

RiQy

Guys, seems like my Dinamo Zagreb signed a 16 y.o. from Melbourne Knights. Kid`s name is Becket and they say he`s labeled as next Weah. Any truth in it?

I live close to Melbourne Knights and I haven't heard of it.

It wouldn't surprise me though as Dinamo Zagreb and Melbourne Knights have an affiliation. The Knights youth academy is basically a feeder for Dinamo Zagreb.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx for that Ricky, I didn`t see any update on it since that news popped up. Could a mistake by journalists.

ManusXavi

Wellington Phoenix from New Zealand beat English Premier League club West Ham tonight 2-1.
- Wellington Phoenix is a Club team from New Zealand competing in the Australian League. Even though it is named from the Wellington City it represents the whole of New Zealands best.
-Should really be called the New Zealand Phoenix

Home of Barca Fans