Manuel Neuer

jayzsa

Best goalkeeper in the world for me. he can do everything, strong on the line, great at rushing out, great areal presence, can play football with both feet and deliver accurate kicks, and can do this:

AvocadoCake

Bayern won't sell him. Maybe if we offer he'll force a move but otherwise.... anyway if he does force a move, i'll have to question whether we want someone that disloyal... said he still loves Schalke, then to go to Bayern (and he got plenty of hate from the Bayern faithful as they felt he was just a mercenary) and then force a move? I'm not sure i'd want that kind of player, even if he is an amazing keeper

Yugi

we could buy ter Stegen
he is just 19, started playing Bundesliga as 17 years old, has equally great both feet and he is great passer, only Valdes is better
I would snatch him to Barca B, one year of training with Valdes and he would be ready
or we can wait for Miquel Banuz or Pol Balleste from Juvenils

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
we could buy ter Stegen
he is just 19, started playing Bundesliga as 17 years old, has equally great both feet and he is great passer, only Valdes is better
I would snatch him to Barca B, one year of training with Valdes and he would be ready
or we can wait for Miquel Banuz or Pol Balleste from Juvenils
Why would Ter Stegen want to play for Barca B?

Yugi

Why would Ter Stegen want to play for Barca B?

well that was just my idea, I guess there would be too much pressure at first but maybe he would cope great
anyway, what´s your opinion about him? I would love to see him in Barca

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
well that was just my idea, I guess there would be too much pressure at first but maybe he would cope great
anyway, what´s your opinion about him? I would love to see him in Barca
He is probably the most promising young goalies in germany, being starting GK for our U21 (over Leno). He also had a great season for Gladbach after being introduced in the 2nd part of last season - being 2nd best Bundesliga players in kickers rating (after Marco Reus). And there is a (slight) chance for him to join the german NT as 3rd GK for this summers EC.

This said there is absolutely no reason to join a B team of any sort, even if he might have a shot at becoming Barcas No.1 somewhere in the future.

Oh, and hes also in my fantasy football team ... ;)

CevinK

I know his very-very young and haven´t played on big stages but I think he could fit to Barca´s system perfectly+ he wouldn´t cost much. I say: sell Pinto, buy him and play him in CdR at first :) Copy from VV thread.

EDIT: Talking about Ter Stegen

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I know his very-very young and haven´t played on big stages but I think he could fit to Barca´s system perfectly+ he wouldn´t cost much. I say: sell Pinto, buy him and play him in CdR at first :) Copy from VV thread.

EDIT: Talking about Ter Stegen

Ter Stegen is awesome on fifa 12...........

Robbie

For me Neuer is the best goal keeper in the world. Now.

6d40eeec2869ece41342407b2540aa39.jpg

2nd best

hellsangel1

Neuer is a great GK who first came to my attention after his performance against Man Utd last year. But is he good with the feet like Valdes is?? If he were to ever play for Barca he would have to learn to pass with precision from the back.

Home of Barca Fans