Manuel Neuer

IamGundogan

Pretty sure if you watch him closely he is as inconsistent as it gets... people are infatuated of his marvelous ability to play a libero.. in which is he the world best with his feet .. for me he is a keeper ..fucking up in big games is hardly what i call "the Best " ...
Podolski goal a year + ago , his fuck up against Bale which he missed , the RM match , last night , vs Dortmund

Way inconsistent saved by the fact not everyone watch Bayern

I have to agree with this particular point to some extent. People love it when he comes 20 yards out of his area and passes the ball to a team mate, he almost gets overrated at times due to this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pretty sure if you watch him closely he is as inconsistent as it gets... people are infatuated of his marvelous ability to play a libero.. in which is he the world best with his feet .. for me he is a keeper ..fucking up in big games is hardly what i call "the Best " ...
Podolski goal a year + ago , his fuck up against Bale which he missed , the RM match , last night , vs Dortmund

Way inconsistent saved by the fact not everyone watch Bayern

His "inconsistency" is overblown, me thinks. Last night he did commit an error, no question about it. But not every shot went in behind him was due to an error though.

Which Poldolski goal by the way?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Neuer yesterday

giphy.gif

I must go, my people need me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You are entitled to your opining & you have my respect for it of course

I just can't say anyone is the best when he lacks the consistency..and Neuer is too inconsistent
Buffon - Iker-peter schmeichel -Van Der Sar etc at their top form and when they were called the "Best in the world " didn't make as much silly mistakes as Neuer do...

Iker has had his share of fuck ups while Van der Sar had a few years at elite level, right up there.

Yannik

The most consistent GK of all times has always been Buffon, no contest

Even if Neuer looses out on that, its quite remarkable that some people already compare their careers with each other, so that is something that Neuer has going for him. Not everyone gets compared to an all-time great.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kind of like Messi has always been compared to Maradona and Pele from a young age and not Cristiano. Yet we have some geniuses claiming Cristiano is the better player because he can flex his muscles, even though he turns into Bambi on Ice whenever he approaches the penalty area.

Home of Barca Fans