JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well, we can made a list of "dependency":

Here is mine:

1 - Xavi
2 - Messi
3 - Iniesta

MoFroBo

Barca aren't dependent on Messi heavily, but ofc. with Messi club has an extra energy. W/o Messi in Barca atm there isn't a very stable goals machine. Too bad Pedro and Bojan this season look like they lost their scoring shoes (seems they are regaining it) and this is major problem why Barca aren't same Barca with Messi (who tends to score two or three goals almost every game).

2-0 w/o Messi
5-0 w/ Mess

The difference is that Barca is more destroying with Messi and that is all. Barca is Barca, atm they only know how to win, with Messi they win only harder, imo ;)

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
EVERY team is dependant on their 3 best players. Barça are no exception. I actually think we have so many quality in our squad that we are better able to take a injury than other teams.

Elite-BkD

It depends what you mean by the question. Could they cope if Messi were to leave Barca? Yes. Does he play a pretty huge role for them? Of course, he's Messi.....

G

Gevindu

I personally dont think 2 World class strikers can prosper at one club

I really dont want to see Messi injured but if he has a stroke of bad luck and be out for a few months I bet Villa will start raining goals

J

Jordzibob

I personally dont think 2 World class strikers can prosper at one club

I really dont want to see Messi injured but if he has a stroke of bad luck and be out for a few months I bet Villa will start raining goals

So what happened in our treble winning season then? What happened with Ronaldo and Higuain last season? Just two, most recent examples, to prove you wrong.

Home of Barca Fans