Your first Barça final

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well, we already spoke about best matches, memories, players, etc... now... do you remember your first Barça final, in european cups?

My first final was in 1982, in Camp Nou, against Standard Liege. Barça won by 2 - 1, after a turnaround... Goals of Quini and Simonssen (the first great Danish player...).

Fontàstic

I'm not very old (18), but I started following Barca 7 years ago, so the first final for me was the Champions League final in Paris in 2006. But what a game!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Mine was the 2006 Final, I was born the year we won our 1st European Cup so I didn't watch it, but its the reason why I support Barca :D

Tomchin

Indeed... special the last minutes...
The joy that I felt when Eto'o scored, such an incredible feeling :hooray: Comment tu t'appelles, je m'appelle Samuel Eto'ooooo, Eto'o

Anyway, my first Barca-final was the one in Paris. I already liked Barca's playing-style since 97 or so, but it was only in the 05/06-season that I started to follow Barca religiously.

desoe

Cup Winners' Cup against PSG - 1:0 with Ronaldo scoring from a penalty

I remember it was a very difficult game, because PSG had a very good team then, led by the great brazilian Rai. But we also had a great brazilian in our team, in fact - the greatest of his generation, so we won the game.

pic486.jpg

JCCR_FCB

Cup Winners' Cup against PSG - 1:0 with Ronaldo scoring from a penalty

I remember it was a very difficult game, because PSG had a very good team then, led by the great brazilian Rai. But we also had a great brazilian in our team, in fact - the greatest of his generation, so we won the game.

pic486.jpg

Another great team... three trophees... Cup Winners Cup, Cup of Spain, and Super Cup of Spain... second in La Liga (until last game with chances to win...).

Razvan

Mine was 1986 Barcelona - Steaua Bucuresti. I didn't saw it live because I wasn't born yet. A support both teams so it is important form me :D

JCCR_FCB

Mine was 1986 Barcelona - Steaua Bucuresti. I didn't saw it live because I wasn't born yet. A support both teams so it is important form me :D

Mate... that was a tragedy... I saw that game... unbelieveble... a game to forget... "the tragedy of Sevilla'86"... it was very bad indeed...

migueli

on tv my first final when I was 10 was the basilea one, were the legend started,

my first final live was at Sevilla on '86: 12 hours in the coach and 12 infernal hours back but I remember at the arrival at camp nou next morning there were people waiting for the coaches and clapping us and singing, I couldn't avoid a few tears and then I thought that cup was made for us... and it arrived

Home of Barca Fans