Luka Modric

I got no prob with other teams' fans as long as it isn't trolling.

Same here.

I joined this forum cos I'm all about Barca. A lifelong supporter of our club.

On other football forums my convo on there invariably led back to Barca so I figured why not join a dedicated Barca forum. I have a one track mind when it comes to football so wouldn't join a Madrid forum (for example) but that's just me. To each their own.

Devils

BREAKING

[tw]1027965267635306498[/tw]

According to TIER 1 Di Marzio, Modric's agent has told Real Madrid that Modric wants to move to Inter.

Asensio and Vinicius are nowhere near Ronaldo's level. Vinicius has the potential to be one of the best players in the world but it's too early to tell while Asensio will be a decent/good squad player but he won't be BO material.

Sorry have you seen Asensio play ? For me he is the best young player out there beside Mbappe. Asensio has a worldclass shot, super dribbling and good passing he will win Ballon Dor one day. After Bale he will be their main player in the offensive.

KingLeo10

Sorry have you seen Asensio play ? For me he is the best young player out there beside Mbappe. Asensio has a worldclass shot, super dribbling and good passing he will win Ballon Dor one day. After Bale he will be their main player in the offensive.

asensio is already closing in on 23 and he's not even among the top 50 players in the world right now. :lol:

Stoichkov1

Yes I have and he's not Ballon Dor material. He won't score 50 goals per season either.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope someone in Barca camp learned the lesson. Wonder what could have been had we signed Modric instead of Cesc.

He is giving his all for Madrid and I imagine how he would actually fight for club he loved more. :(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Asensio best young player :lol: :lol:

He scores great goals, golazos. Scores one or a couple of those then disappears for two months.

Home of Barca Fans