Luka Modric

Morten

btw

[youtube]g7X8GDPbWM8[/youtube]

SEJ5BPs.jpg

Morten

Looks like every top player is GOAT these days according to dumb fanboys :lol:

Not many is saying he is "GOAT", but plenty are coming around to the idea that he is one of the best midfielders of all time, which is high praise by itself.
Now, imagine if only he was good looking, came from Brazil and had "inho" at the end of his name, then the fanboys would truly go wild.

tacticvarium

Wonder how many people from those "plenty" have actually watched or studied the midfielders who are really regarded as one of the best midfielders of all time. Seriously, so sick of these kids who call every goddamn players best of all time. Every ten years, there are at least three-five 'best of all time' players according to those "plenty". Imagine how big the number would be in the whole history of football:lol:.

Last edited:

Morten

Wonder how many people from those "plenty" have actually watched or studied the midfielders who are really regarded as one of the best midfielders of all time. Seriously, so sick of these young dumb boys who call every goddamn players best of all time. Every ten years, there are at least five 'best of all time' players according to those "plenty". Imagine how big the number would be in the whole history of football:lol:.

Ok, i get it, you dont rate Modric, we have nothing further to discuss.
Next.

Neeraj

I think he's clearly the best midfielder in the world. I wouldn't be able to put him in "one of the best of all time". There's just too many great midfielders over the generations I think, and I wouldn't put him in the same level of a Zidane or Xaviesta, I don't think so.

But boy has he been a good buy for Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans