User Tag List

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1020

Thread: Luka Modric

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The possible WC win doesn't matter here. Apart from pure natural ability, both Xavi and Iniesta had the la masia upbringing, which I think counts alot. Furthermore each of them had something special. Xavi had the ability to read the game and find/open spaces like no other player. Iniesta was a big game player, winning man of the match in several big finals.
    Modric is an exceptional player, but Xavi and Iniesta are legendary.

PS: and as some people here pointed out, Croatia had a pretty easy run to the final. Maybe second to what England had. But I guess it is easier to get on the underdog bandwagon...
    Last edited by malvolio; 15th July 2018 at 08:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Modric on the same level as Iniesta? =) Remind me of a 'Ini vs Modric Clasico' where the Croatian dominated over the Spaniard and his team. Ini's prime is a class above Modric's. and Xavi stands above both of them. It's not an opinion, it's an axiom.

However, Modric is a world class midfielder indeed and I wish we got him when we had the chance. Wish him all the best in the final

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG Just think if Argentinia would have been first in their group. Theire oppenents would have been Denmark, Russia and England, easy route to final.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi15478 View Post
    OMG Just think if Argentinia would have been first in their group. Theire oppenents would have been Denmark, Russia and England, easy route to final.
    Nothing is easy for Argentina

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Modric winning it with Croatia surely has to be rated higher then winning it with Spain which had great generation
    Charistias winning euro with Greece > Platini winning it for France .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know has this been posted yet but folks should see where Luka Modrić started and where he is now.... You know all the stories about poor Brazilian or African players. Well, Luka Modrić worked his share of hard work.

Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi15478 View Post
    So Modric need a WC to become a better player ? Are you comparing Spain with Croatia ? Then Messi cant be the GOAT cause he hasnt got a WC.

For me, Xavi and Iniesta are a bit better than Modric but your argumentation is bullshit
    first of all, you assume I consider Messi is the GOAT, so no, your argumentation is bullshit but then again most of your posts come across as a troll.

Iniesta scored the winner in a world cup final, couldn't give a shit about comparing teams, that was then, this is now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suppose the debate about Modric being level with Xavi/Iniesta is over now... not that it ever started... too early?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good first half, along with the rest of the team, poor in the 2nd half, like many in the 2nd half.
    Overall, he was good this tournament, but average by his standards, pity for him to not win it, but it is what it is.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congo Lukita well deserved and gracias for teaching Madridistas and new born juve fanboys on how key passes , chances created , assists are to be valued apart from those tap ins

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Suppose the debate about Modric being level with Xavi/Iniesta is over now... not that it ever started... too early?
    The proverbial 'anti-overhyped-Modric' camp with the likes of serghei (nothing personal) didn't help the debate by trying to fulfil their needs of bringing it to the centre a lot more than it needed to be.
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raki posted this image on facebook congratulating Modric

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMU ReBorn View Post
    Raki posted this image on facebook congratulating Modric

this is real picture

''Za Luku, mog brata. Najveća mi je čast bila dijeliti sve ovo vrijeme s tobom. Voli te Raketa!'' napisao je Rakitić posvetu na dresu koji je poklonio Modriću.

''Mom bratu Ivanu od srca i ponosan što mogu s tobom dijeliti teren i ove prekrasne trenutke'', uzvratio je Luka na isti način.

"For Luke, my brother. It was my greatest honor to share all this time with you. With love, the Rocket! "Wrote Rakitić a dedication on the dress he donated to Modric.

"to my Brother Ivan from the heart and proud of sharing the terrain and these wonderful moments", Luke replied in the same way.

One or both will probably leave the NT.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I don't know has this been posted yet but folks should see where Luka Modrić started and where he is now.... You know all the stories about poor Brazilian or African players. Well, Luka Modrić worked his share of hard work.
    that's why now he sides with a mobster like zdravko mamic? what a tool.

this reminds me of a similar case in my country, regarding the former barcelona captain - gheorghe popescu. the idiot went to jail because he thought that siding with his gangster pals will do him good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a great controlling midfielder, we will leave it at that.

I still remember when he was playing for Dinamo Zagreb and when Marko Naletilic a croatian football agent said about him something along the lines "he is not A class" and does not belong in top tier clubs but he is rather mid table club material.
    Tomislav Zidak a news reporter wrote then that Modric is not a "playmaker" or a "10" because they have to have 15 goals and 15 assists per season. Modric got so insulted he did not give a interview to Zidak for 10 years no matter how much Zidak kept apologizing... Zidak eventually died without getting a interview i think.