[tw]720614839702458370[/tw]

[tw]720664088683089920[/tw]

[tw]720664413070614530[/tw]

That's fucking horrible :(

My deepest condolences to Susana's family :(

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That is just sickening. I hope whoever committed that heinous crime will see justice being brought to them.

Condolences to Luka's family.

El Flaco

[tw]720701384132313088[/tw]

"I want to clarify that the person who died in El Salvador does not have any family relationship with me."

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No one lives in that country without a good reason, much less someone that's closely related to Modric. Didn't make much sense to begin with.

SirXavi

The Engineer
No one lives in that country without a good reason, much less someone that's closely related to Modric. Didn't make much sense to begin with.

My background is Salvadoran, and all of my relatives over there tell me how the gang problems are out of control. There are FECKIN 11 YEAR OLDS JOINING GANGS AND KILLING PEOPLE. These gangs take over neighbourhoods and extort people. If you try to deny, they mercilessly eliminate you. Economically the country is completely messed up. There is widespread poverty. The police and haven't been able to do jackshit. In fact they want to arm civilians and create "neighbourhood patrols". It's can end up like a bloody civil war. :(

xXKonan

My mother and her family are from El Salvador as well.

The amount of messed up stories she use to tell me when she was growing up in the 60s and 70s before she moved to the United states in the 1980s. My uncle was nearly killed during a peaceful Anti Government protest and the Military wasn't pleased with anyone protesting the Government.

Things were terrible back then and it's still really bad down there. The house that my grandparents owned and later was given to my mom and her oldest brother is riddled with bullet holes now. I could go on and on about some of the terrible things they happened during those times.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I would never forgive the stupid board and stupid Pep for opting to bring the "prodigal son" over Cruyff's Doppelganger.

(Sure he is not as good as Cruyff... But the world has seen only a handful players as good as Cruyff and he would have definitely helped our midfield! Or in the worst case scenario, at least we would have saved on money spent on the stupid prodigal son and made sure Real didn't win the Decima and probably the Undecima now!)

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

and Kovacic is even bigger talent but lacks pair of balls. Kudos to Modric, probably the best midfielder today.

You guys have a killer squad on the whole. For my money Rak + Modric should be as good a midfield pair as any, and well balanced too.

dakt

You guys have a killer squad on the whole. For my money Rak + Modric should be as good a midfield pair as any, and well balanced too.

Will see on Euro how things stand in NT. We do have talent, but it all looks so unsynced and chaotic. So far both Modric and Raki didn't deliver their best for NT. We lack the fighting spirit.

Home of Barca Fans