Luka Modric

Morten

Good first half, along with the rest of the team, poor in the 2nd half, like many in the 2nd half.
Overall, he was good this tournament, but average by his standards, pity for him to not win it, but it is what it is.

RMU ReBorn

congo Lukita well deserved and gracias for teaching Madridistas and new born juve fanboys on how key passes , chances created , assists are to be valued apart from those tap ins

El Gato

Villarato!
Suppose the debate about Modric being level with Xavi/Iniesta is over now... not that it ever started... too early? :lol:

The proverbial 'anti-overhyped-Modric' camp with the likes of serghei (nothing personal) didn't help the debate by trying to fulfil their needs of bringing it to the centre a lot more than it needed to be.

RMU ReBorn

Raki posted this image on facebook congratulating Modric

37141248_1509071015864458_2379467957077016576_n.jpg

JerseyAddict

Raki posted this image on facebook congratulating Modric

37141248_1509071015864458_2379467957077016576_n.jpg

this is real picture
DiLkAjnU8AA5sJn.jpg

''Za Luku, mog brata. Najveća mi je čast bila dijeliti sve ovo vrijeme s tobom. Voli te Raketa!'' napisao je Rakitić posvetu na dresu koji je poklonio Modriću.

''Mom bratu Ivanu od srca i ponosan što mogu s tobom dijeliti teren i ove prekrasne trenutke'', uzvratio je Luka na isti način.

"For Luke, my brother. It was my greatest honor to share all this time with you. With love, the Rocket! "Wrote Rakitić a dedication on the dress he donated to Modric.

"to my Brother Ivan from the heart and proud of sharing the terrain and these wonderful moments", Luke replied in the same way.

One or both will probably leave the NT.

malvolio

I don't know has this been posted yet but folks should see where Luka Modrić started and where he is now.... You know all the stories about poor Brazilian or African players. Well, Luka Modrić worked his share of hard work.

that's why now he sides with a mobster like zdravko mamic? what a tool.

this reminds me of a similar case in my country, regarding the former barcelona captain - gheorghe popescu. the idiot went to jail because he thought that siding with his gangster pals will do him good.

Dado

He is a great controlling midfielder, we will leave it at that.

I still remember when he was playing for Dinamo Zagreb and when Marko Naletilic a croatian football agent said about him something along the lines "he is not A class" and does not belong in top tier clubs but he is rather mid table club material.
Tomislav Zidak a news reporter wrote then that Modric is not a "playmaker" or a "10" because they have to have 15 goals and 15 assists per season. Modric got so insulted he did not give a interview to Zidak for 10 years no matter how much Zidak kept apologizing... Zidak eventually died without getting a interview i think.

xXKonan

[tw]1024408332268961793[/tw]

Says Inter are interested in Modric and while it seems impossible, Modric is open to a move and his having his agents work on a possible deal.

Devils

Incredible FFS.

All their top players realize that without the Algerian voodoo artist, this club is nothing but a sinking ship.

Uncle Flo can't hide the rot even behind all those CL trophies!

Givenchy

I guess Madrid want to phase out their old generation asap, risky but it does kinda make sense considering their age and under a new manager etc.

such a shame hes at Madrid though, i'd take him for a season or 2

BBZ8800

I guess Madrid want to phase out their old generation asap, risky but it does kinda make sense considering their age and under a new manager etc.

such a shame hes at Madrid though, i'd take him for a season or 2

Yes.
Imo, RM know that they won't win a CL without Zidane and CR7.
In La Liga, everything is possible with or without them.

Since Modric is on a decline and RM don't expect too much from the next season, it is a good idea to turn the page and sell a few oldies in the same moment than doing it slowly.
Rijkaard and Pep did the same.
Long term it worked.

KingLeo10

Yes.
Imo, RM know that they won't win a CL without Zidane and CR7.
In La Liga, everything is possible with or without them.

Since Modric is on a decline and RM don't expect too much from the next season, it is a good idea to turn the page and sell a few oldies in the same moment than doing it slowly.
Rijkaard and Pep did the same.
Long term it worked.

rijkaard and pep had the likes of messi, xavi, iniesta, busquets etc waiting to be unleashed. where are real going to strike gold like this in the current market?

BBZ8800

rijkaard and pep had the likes of messi, xavi, iniesta, busquets etc waiting to be unleashed. where are real going to strike gold like this in the current market?

When Rijkaard came, Iniesta was not a gold, but a player like Alena.
When Pep came, Busi was no one.

Maybe they think it is the right time to turn the page and start with new guys.

Home of Barca Fans