Luka Modric

Science Kid

Eh?

He did not have a great game at all and was lucky with his pen.
He had a great game, made a million good passes, had an assist, ran like a monster, had at least 5 interceptions but yes he wasn’t great :blush:

Croatia are useless without him. His work rate and smart decision making are second to none.

JamDav1982

He had a great game, made a million good passes, had an assist, ran like a monster, had at least 5 interceptions but yes he wasn’t great :blush:

Croatia are useless without him. His work rate and smart decision making are second to none.

Aye he wasnt great or even close to it.

Givenchy

he wasn't that great imo and yeah very lucky with his penalty. our boy Rakitic showing him how its done

Morten

he wasn't that great imo and yeah very lucky with his penalty. our boy Rakitic showing him how its done

Had a better game than Rakitic though, in my opinion. Not a fantastic match by either of them though, this wont do against England.

Givenchy

Had a better game than Rakitic though, in my opinion. Not a fantastic match by either of them though, this wont do against England.

yeah Rakitic was pretty anonymous.

Modric's stamina was pretty amazing for his age though. sad hes a Madrid player but i would love to see him win the Ballon d'or if we cant beat Croatia

BBZ8800

Croatia played 424 with Rakitic needing to drop to a Cb to take the ball.
So, it was 424 and 415.

It is hard for Cms in such a stupid formation...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Modric is playing well but he is not the one outstanding player. There have been none so far imo. But the biggest games are yet to come and Modric will surely be Player of the Tournament if he leads his team to glory.

RMU ReBorn

Croatia played 424 with Rakitic needing to drop to a Cb to take the ball.
So, it was 424 and 415.

It is hard for Cms in such a stupid formation...
Raki was anonymous for few arm chair lads here . :lol: He and Modric was excellent yesterday . Modric was sheer joy to watch , especially in second half . Those dribbles ,take on's , key passes . What a player

serghei

Modric is playing well but he is not the one outstanding player. There have been none so far imo. But the biggest games are yet to come and Modric will surely be Player of the Tournament if he leads his team to glory.

I agree 100%. Maybe only Mbappe vs Argentina, Cavani vs Portugal, and Courtois vs Brazil are stellar performances in the knockout round so far.

Home of Barca Fans