Luka Modric

JerseyAddict

I can't believe he actually told us on national TV:"I could make changes earlier and I could change some tactics but all that is ki-bi-da-bi"... I mean, WTF, really, WTFFFF????? Is that the answer from the man that leads players of RM, Barça, Juve, Monaco, Inter etc. etc. Like he is training NK Zagorec Krapina.

ronniecro

I can't believe he actually told us on national TV:"I could make changes earlier and I could change some tactics but all that is ki-bi-da-bi"... I mean, WTF, really, WTFFFF????? Is that the answer from the man that leads players of RM, Barça, Juve, Monaco, Inter etc. etc. Like he is training NK Zagorec Krapina.

atleast jeličić bashed him afterwards,what a moron...

TrueCule

This national team has much more potential that it's currently showing. I mean, there are amazing players like Modrić, Perišić, Mandžukić, Kalinić, Brozović, Rakitić, Kovačić playing for Croatia. It's an amazing generation which, in my opinion will have the last chance to achieve something next year in Russia (of course if they get there that is).
IMO a lot of guilt is on Čačić. I've never liked his game plan. Croatia is just playing too defensively and not scoring a lot of goals with the potential they have. Modrić isn't fully utilized in 4231 on a double pivot role. Brozović shouldn't be played on the wing but in the central midfield. I don't see Kovačić on a number 10 position, I like him more as a replacement for Modrić.

El Flaco

[tw]876777193489223680[/tw]

[tw]876777662097870848[/tw]

[tw]876777995641528321[/tw]

[tw]876778618524971008[/tw]

[tw]876791844847460352[/tw]

[tw]876789226444128257[/tw]

[tw]876792175027257345[/tw]

Windhook

A likely suspended sentence just to hurt his PR image a little. I still can't believe the Croat judiciary is prosecuting its MVP national team player. No one is above the law, but still...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Journalist clique here mostly hates Croatian NT (well everything that has "Croatian" name in it). That's what you get when Journalism studies were located together with Political sciences with same professors, who btw. could only teach if certified by former anti-national Yugoslav communist party. Things remain more or less the same as those professors took assistants of their same agenda and thus torch passes on.
Level of indoctrination is high here in the media who often amplify scandals and, conversly, close eyes where it suits them.

Changed FA presidents, coaches but it's always some excuse for them.

Having said that, yes, noone should be above the law.

kilian

Journalist clique here mostly hates Croatian NT (well everything that has "Croatian" name in it). That's what you get when Journalism studies were located together with Political sciences with same professors, who btw. could only teach if certified by former anti-national Yugoslav communist party. Things remain more or less the same as those professors took assistants of their same agenda and thus torch passes on.
Level of indoctrination is high here in the media who often amplify scandals and, conversly, close eyes where it suits them.

Changed FA presidents, coaches but it's always some excuse for them.

Having said that, yes, noone should be above the law.

I`m sorry, but what are you talking about? Sounds like some fantasy world. I know a few sports journos from Croatia and they don`t have anything to do with communism, indoctrinated professors or anything like that.

Supporting criminals like Mamic and Modric would be hating the country they live in, not hating them or the NT that has a completely destroyed atmosphere because of Mamic and his criminal companions.

Although I doubt it, it would be justice to see that little shit Modric rot in prison at least for a few months.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Explain how Modric is a criminal. Cause you know, Messi is a criminal then too.

Yeah, I do know what I'm talking about. I studied political science and know the professors and know the level of Journalism studies and what went on there. We shared the same building and teachers.
And no, I didn't say all of them are like that.

kilian

Explain how Modric is a criminal. Cause you know, Messi is a criminal then too.

Yeah, I do know what I'm talking about. I studied political science and know the professors and know the level of Journalism studies and what went on there. We shared the same building and teachers.
And no, I didn't say all of them are like that.

Well, Messi is convicted, isn`t he?

Modric is a criminal because he signed the antedated anexes that were at the expense of Dinamo and in his and Mamic`s benefit. After that he had money withdrawals and brought money in a fucking bag to Mamic`s relatives. Why the hell would he bring millions of euros in bags instead of bank transfers if it was all legit? Ridiculous.

And after that he changed his testimony and lied in a court of law, which is a felony. So, he is a criminal and they are investigating him for that.

All this other things you talk about don`t have anything to do with Modric and his felonies. No one is accusing him because of communist beliefs and hatred against Croatia. They are accusing him because he did stuff that is against the law. Even in Croatia, you get punished at some point. I hope that will be the case with Mamic and Modric.

I have a counter question..is Mamic a criminal for you? Or is he also a victim of communists?

kilian

So Messi is a criminal for you then. Nice.

Again spinning things. Messi is convicted of tax evasion as far as I know. I don`t know is it a felony or some kind of delict in Spain. I wouldn`t call him a criminal, because he didn`t conspire to steal from Barca and lied about it in a court of law. If he did that I would call him a criminal, yes. In this case he was just stupid/naive and got punished for that.
Modric stole from Dinamo with Mamic, so he is a criminal.

You didn`t answer my question. Is Mamic a criminal or a victim of indoctrinated communists in Croatia?

Home of Barca Fans