Luka Modric

MasChe

yeah we know, it's stupidity. He's won it last 4 years in a row, although last year it should have been Raki, the man scores a goal in champions league final, and has great season overal with a treble and wins nothing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As good as he is he wouldn't sniff close to those awards in times of Boban, Prosinečki and Šuker.

Oh, and few other lesser names who gave their all for national shirt as opposed to most of current set of internationals.

Total-Football

He's voted because he's is the best croitian player .. a class act too .. doesn't belong to a circus like real Madrid
[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] .. i don't know about that Buddy .. i have watched both Davur and Boban and they were magnificent but Modric is playing at the highest level too and i don' see why he wouldn't sniff close . ( don't know anything about Prosinečki tho )

Stric

I have no problem with Modrić, but the FA (or whoever it is who gives out the award) had no business giving him the award last summer, after Raki won the goddamn treble and Madrid won nothing.

dakt

Nope, keeper was helpless with this strike and all the players in front of him. Brilliant by Luka.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
cant we get our own Modric :cry:
doesnt have to be Croatian

best midfielder in the world

What did you say?!!

0_wlpbkxhh.jpg

El Flaco

Modric was brilliant against Czech Republic, Croatia became a different team (in a negative way) after being subbed off due to injury.

And speaking of injury, he'll be out against Spain.

Croatia physio confirmed it on the national TV.

They'll try to get him ready for the next round.

Home of Barca Fans