Luka Modric

Antimadridista1

Never happy when a player is injured because this is a game before anything else and Modric is a splendid player to watch .
However, I have to admit that this is awesome news for us in la Liga and also in Champions League if this is true.

CuleLife4Life

As much as i wish nobody to be hurt; i have to admit that was my first thought. I hope he doesn't become injury prone as he is now the best midfielder in the world, and rightfully deserves to be recognised as it.

He is almost 30 with back to back injuries. I predict a swift decline in his game. Too bad he really is a good player and it wasn't until he was at Madrid that people noticed. Was always a great little player at Tottenham too.

skn02

Never wish injury to any players even on my most hated team, but it's a great news for us as a rival standpoint. But really, that's what you get for overplaying your players who just got back from a major injury not long ago and been playing nonstop since.

We need to be very careful with Messi, he's been playing nonstop, we cant afford to have messi injured.

Devils

He is almost 30 with back to back injuries. I predict a swift decline in his game. Too bad he really is a good player and it wasn't until he was at Madrid that people noticed. Was always a great little player at Tottenham too.

Pretty much every top club in the world wanted him when he was at Spurs.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm wondering, can these Luka Modric injuries push Flo to stress a bit, judge that he needs another world class middfield to replace him (just in case) and go hard after pogba ?

Richard.H

It's kinda Carlo's fault for playing him so much when he was ruled fit. I don't think he even looked fit when he played in the Clasico

Home of Barca Fans