Luka Modric

El Gato

Villarato!
As good and as bad as the rest of the team. If everyone else was performing up to the task I'm sure he would too. Talent is there, he needed time to get together with others and speed up the ball distribution, because he's still notorious of holding it up tad too long. But yeah, you can't say he's having a good season, average at best, but it's not his fault really. He was never going to shoot right off like Ozil did anyway, he was brought in for a different reason. Next season should be better.

Boris

My opinion is that he should play more upfront, and straight trough the middle. From what I've seen he's mostly positioned in the right side. But that's not his fault anyway

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Like Wolfe said; the team plays bad and so does Modric. Well, usually, that is.
Told you in the beginning that Modric is not a player that carries a team. If things go well he usually plays good too but when things are tough, he disappears.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well not yet. Can't expect a midfielder to carry anything with not even half decent Spanish, team whose week in week out motivation was put in question, shift in football style (still visible with him when holds the ball up for large periods of time) and consciousness that you're still only a rotation player. Nor is he yet a better overall player in that system on either Xabi's or Ozil's position. Needs more time definitely.

Stric

I read somewhere that he scored all of his goals this season from outside of the box. Like a boss.

He, too, would be better off at United. Surely he'd play almost every game there.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He spent a year and Levi fucked up his career and banked the 40 million by not letting him go until the last day. Asshole. Anyway he is still adapting but I think he is a bit thick.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's only been a year... My bad! Time runs fast :sad:

So he didn't have a preseason with Real? Also Mou isn't really the best coach to be playing under if you are a CM without defense abilities... I guess he'd be cherished under Ancelotti

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
It's only been a year... My bad! Time runs fast :sad:

So he didn't have a preseason with Real? Also Mou isn't really the best coach to be playing under if you are a CM without defense abilities... I guess he'd be cherished under Ancelotti

what do you mean? curiousir incuriousir

Stric

Yes, he didn't have a preseason at all. He went right into the season. I think that screwed up his adapting process a lot.

Home of Barca Fans