Luka Modric

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another one to tease our Madridistas

El-futbolista-croata-Luka-Modr_54338158794_54115221162_190_228.jpg

Gervinho

Luka to Real is for me a weird one.....I just dont know what he will add to them. he's a very good player, but at the same time very overrated player. Like alex said he rarely plays well against big clubs and for someone that talented his end product in terms of goals/assist is really lacking. I think he stands out in the PL as he's skillful on the ball and can calm things down with the ball, in spain most midfielders can do that. So the technical advantage he has over most cloggers in the PL will not be there

Tembbi

Luka to Real is for me a weird one.....I just dont know what he will add to them. he's a very good player, but at the same time very overrated player. Like alex said he rarely plays well against big clubs and for someone that talented his end product in terms of goals/assist is really lacking. I think he stands out in the PL as he's skillful on the ball and can calm things down with the ball, in spain most midfielders can do that. So the technical advantage he has over most cloggers in the PL will not be there

One thing he has, and it's the accuracy of his passes. He's able to pass the ball with any part of his foot with any spin he likes and pretty much always
to the right guy at right speed. He beats everyone in Madrid on that aspect.

K

kingleo

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
Chelsea have made an approach for Modric, willing to offer 40m+. Levy delying deal with Madrid after agreeing fee. Modric wants 2 go 2 Real

WOW!!! Looks like Chelsea are trying to steal him away from Madrid!

Hatem Ben Arfa

he wanted Chelsea last summer. sell him to Chelsea for more money.

If he arrives in Madrid, I really honestly can see them winning La Liga again, and maybe the Champions League. It may sound funny, but I think it could end up that way.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Dont think he'll go to chelsea

doubt AVB would want to sell him to his former club, and a rival ofc.

alex 10

It's true sadly, Luka is going to leave :(

As for the fee, That figure of £23.5mill is false, That figure is from Real Madrid bias newspapers..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-Real-Madrid-move-from-Tottenham-Hotspur.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...test-Real-Madrid-seal-deal-Spurs-weekend.html

More accurate accounts of the fee which is an initial £30million with add-ons taking it to £36mill or £38mill, Nobody is going to sell Modric for under £30mill.

I think this allows Tom Huddlestone to fulfil his potential, In England he is regarded as the new Xavi due to his fantastic passing skills.

huddlestone the new xavi please mate

K

kingleo

Dont think he'll go to chelsea

doubt AVB would want to sell him to his former club, and a rival ofc.

its not really AVB's choice, Levy wants more money and Chelsea seem willing to pay it.

Armando929

He's a good player, but rather overrated. I don't really see him adding anything new to them. What does he do that Ozil doesn't already do?

Typical Real Madrid buying players they don't need.

Home of Barca Fans