Luka Modric

G

Gareth Bale

It's true sadly, Luka is going to leave :(

As for the fee, That figure of £23.5mill is false, That figure is from Real Madrid bias newspapers..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-Real-Madrid-move-from-Tottenham-Hotspur.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...test-Real-Madrid-seal-deal-Spurs-weekend.html

More accurate accounts of the fee which is an initial £30million with add-ons taking it to £36mill or £38mill, Nobody is going to sell Modric for under £30mill.

I think this allows Tom Huddlestone to fulfil his potential, In England he is regarded as the new Xavi due to his fantastic passing skills.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think this Gareth bale I an old or cuRrent member trolling. That last attempt was too obvious. It was only funny when we bought he was genuinely serious

K

kingleo

great signing for Madrid! if he can add some goals to his game Modric would be immense!

Vegy

Superb against Spain in the Euros, fantastic signing for Madrid. I expect to see him against us in the Supercopa.

Stric

As a Croatian, I am very happy about this. As a Barcelona supporter, in a different set of circumstances, I'd prefer if he was transfering to Barca. But anyway, this is a hugely positive turn in his career and I wish him all the best. I would also love to see him in the Supercup.

He has a bad tendency to be fairly invisible during difficult games, but he really does make the most of the few chances he gets.

M

mitkoa7x

Thats not how it works guys, you need to shout slurs at him for being a puto merengue.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We want to but it won't be allowed. Remember bojan is Croatian, and anything against modic will be deleted

M

mitkoa7x

Well Modric did play for Bojan's favorite Cro team but still he wouldnt mind giving a madridista some stick.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Sahin wasn't really given the chance either, and I'm not even sure he was injured... Seemed like minor things only. And there's always hope... Who knows, maybe he'll do a Pedro Leon

Home of Barca Fans