Luka Modric

hellsangel1

Why the hell aren't Chelsea or Man City making an offer for this guy right now. He's a very talented player and I hope he doesn't go to Madrid. I don't see how his signing is going to hurt Real in any way-it's only going to help them.

AvocadoCake

^Spurs are asking for 51m euros (according to some sources, haven't seen a source that said they'll accept below 40m). For a 27 year old of his quality, it's not worth it. Not saying he's bad but for that type of money he's not god enough/young enough.

M

mitkoa7x

They will eventually let him go, its not worth keeping him just to make a half assed season.

AvocadoCake

that's what some people said last season when he was sulking about not going to Chelsea then he shined for them this season...

G

Gareth Bale

I personally think this is all a media conspiracy to try and disrupt Tottenham, Everybody is scared off Tottenham and there fantastic squad and we are just 1 striker away from dominating europe.

I don't think Modric wants to leave, This is all lies.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I personally think this is all a media conspiracy to try and disrupt Tottenham, Everybody is scared off Tottenham and there fantastic squad and we are just 1 striker away from dominating europe.

Dream on.

cloned warrior

are you kidding me??

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

:worthy:

Trickykid

Damn straight, buddy!
You really remind me of another poster in here, who's also completely blinded by his mediocre PL team... if only I could recall who.

G

Gareth Bale

There are pictures of Modric smiling when training.

Why would he be smiling if he doesn't want to be there?
Also why would he be there If he doesn't want to be there?

Modric will stay, I can tell you now; He loves Tottenham.

Home of Barca Fans